anybody using hathway digital cable TV in new delhi?

ISP
reliance
anybody using hathway digital cable TV in new delhi. Let me know...I want to subscribe to it. My cable operator is providing the humax hathway set top box for Rs 700. After that Rs 250 monthly rent. He is saying that u will receive all the channels provided by hathway.....please give me suggestions please...

I was using Hathway in Bangalore.. using the same Humax.,When look channel count wise., it is good option., clarity also not bad but not upto the mark when you compare with DTH.,If you do not have power issues in your area., you can go for that.,

there is no doubt that the quality is good when compared with the charges, but the service and response of executive is worst. I reside in karol bagh- new delhi, i switched to hathway in march and now have realised that its the worst of all. At the time of purchase and installation the executive will say yes to whatever you are going to ask- about the service about the response upon a complaint. But when the problem comes they are not going to listen anything, they will keep lying on your face, nothing else. Worst thing is they take advance payment for 1year so you are bound and you cant terminate the subscription whenever you feel like. within 3months the remote provided to me stopped working and after 5months the set-top box stopped working! i launched the complaint several times and what i got is nothing but a new date with a new excuse. even the executives have no manners to talk with the customers. So i recommend to all delhi people not to think of hathway cable network, because you will only get tension and frustation.