anybody here interested in buying a VPN?

i mean seriously. buy one Apple for 10 rupees. but 2 apples for 8 rupees. reminded me of this:

TblkN7p.jpg

which VPN to use on BSNL Fibre ,,,

When I first checked their site I was super confused too like do I have to pay 47 every year

Google may be you can find some coupon too for extra discount

All the videos are affiliated and unreliable the best way to test is using trials. Also torguard will unblock netflix by buying a dedicated streaming IP which will cost more.
For me windscribe worked well in chennai location. NordVPN was the worse and has the most aggressive marketing. PIA and IPVanish are the ones which have delhi location but i have not tried them.

tested pia with delhi as server. in discord ( indian server) ping rose to 350 ms and in games ( rocket league ) in asian servers, ping rose to 450 ms.

i tried windscribe but they have categorized india as a premium location so cant test it without actually buying it.

How much is your ping to in.privateinternetaccess.com

Also try del-c06.ipvanish.com

Winscribe can be very cheap since they offer induvidual location, so if you want to buy just India you can get it for like 3 dollars a month. They used to use Nextra for Delhi servers but I think they moved to Bhopal (They also forbid P2P)