Anybody here got hathway who can help me ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_mime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,647

Mr_mime

I got banned!
So i called them through flyer ad and customer care
The guy who who throws his flyer every other day said that he can provide me with
10Mbps 125GB+100GB(on his own) @Rs919
10Mbps unlimited ~ @Rs1130
25Mbps 175GB+100GB(on his own) ~@Rs1200

Other guy who me called after i called customer care is providing me with

10Mbps 125GB + maybe more data @919

But he is saying that if i pay quarterly Rs2757 he can upgrade my plan to 25Mbps unlimited(Rs919p/m)

So the problem is that first guy (pamphlet) is saying that there is no 25Mbps unlimited @Rs2757(Rs919p/m)

Second guy says that these plans are upgraded 3 days ago but doesn't sound legit to me and im not sure if they have upgraded to DOCSIS 3.1 where Hathway was providing better plans than before
Source for DOCSIS 3.1 upgrade
Hathway Broadband to double data allowance, give 1 Gbps speed to take on Reliance Jio | Ultra News

Should i play safe and get 10Mbps 230GB(first guy) one and pay extra Rs500 for installation or go with second guy who might be lying

So does anyone here got hathway in delhi who can confirm the same ?

There seems to be an issue with hathway. Everyone is providing different packages. I had to renew Hathway this month. I was on 25mbps, 220gb for 1200 or so. Also, just before the expiry date, I received loads of SMS that if you renew today, you will receive 500gb more etc. I ended up calling customer care and they said there are no unlimited packages. However, there was one package for 8900 or so (quarterly), which would provide 450gb and 50mbps. Anyways, post so much confusion, I decided to continue with Excitel and didn't renew Hathway.

@salaxzar can you tell me where do you live ?
Because i want to know if they really give you complete 25Mbps at all times or lower than that
If Excitel was in my area i would have blindly opted for it
My area is sarojini nagar and nearest Excitel presence is in Arjun nagar/Safdurjung enclave which is hardly 1.4Km away

I live in Punjabi Bagh West. Speeds are pretty constant. Have used Hathway for more than a year now and their uptimes are similar to Airtel and I have always received mentioned speeds. Though, unlike Excitel, upload speeds are limited to 3mbps. But yea, I am pretty certain that Hathway doesn't offer any FUP-less plans.

Their website doesn't show updated plans. Their backend does. However, the OP won't have access to backend as he hasn't taken the connection yet.

Their website doesn't show updated plans. Their backend does. However, the OP won't have access to backend as he hasn't taken the connection yet.
How can we know the hidden plans which aren't available on website?

I have Hathway Broadband.

Yea, your account needs to be recharged. Then only you can see for the next cycle. e.g. my plan expired on 17th Feb. I could see the plans till 10th Feb. Post that, wasn't able to see.