• Thread starter Thread starter deepu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,901
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu

Regular
from differnt forums what i gathered is after a 3g rechrg of rs 20 and then a rechrg with any 2g rechrg we can get 3g speeds on a 2g plan..i think many are also using is this way..but in my case i cldnt do anything . as soon as i rechrg with a 2g pack ( ussd,sms, retailer way) after a 3g rechrg i get stuck at 64 kbps( 8 kBps)...i hav tried in two differnt nos. but no vain..so guys i desparately need ur help.... if anyof u know any way plz pm me if u dnt want tell in open forum//// thnx

I don't want to offend anyone but, such tricks only work in Sates like U.P,Bihar,Orissa and M.Pfor Delhiites/NCR,Chandigarh regions the billing system is quite strict. So, Instead of wasting your time searching loopholes, get a BB connection 🙂

8 KBps is too slow.Few days back Reliance block my speed to 32 kBps.

A bit different experience here with my cousin using Reliance EDGE on Nokia 2700c. Earlier he used to get 15-18 KBps transfer rate while using mobile as a modem but since the Reliance tower in his area has been upgraded for 3G he is getting full 25-45KBps fluctuating speeds with average speeds nearing 36-38 KBps which is the full capacity of a EDGE CLASS 32 (i.e. - 296 kbps) enabled phone. Quite a unique instance while seeing all other operators are blocking 2G speeds to 128/64 kbps.

Even in website, Reliance is mentioning 2G speeds as 256 kbps(32 kBps).So it should be 32 kBps and not 8 kBps.

I get speed around 35-38KB/s in Reliance 2G.But, it gets stucked at 8.20KB/s (Maximum) in UMTS mode.So, better use in GSM mode.Advantages :1) More Speed2) Saves battery.

ahh.. o broke my heart... but no loopholes? thats quite unlikely for reliance..
There is a way.Worked for me once unexpectedly.Might not work again if Reliance upgrades their servers.

Use 2G and imagine that you are using 3G and unfortunately not getting high speed...thats the only way to use 3G!

Upon request I am giving the method.Here are the steps:1.Recharge with Rs 20 3G pack in morning time and check/make sure you get 3G speeds.2.Download and use all the 25 mb free which you get.The data will be finish but the validity will still be there.So you will still be under 3G plan with very good speed.3.Next recharge again with Rs 99 at around noon on the same day.If lucky you might get 6 GB data.If you check your speed, your speed will drop again to 2G speed or around 8 KB/sec after few moments.Don't be surprised, its their protection.4.During evening start downloading any movie/file continuously for 5-6 hours till near midnight.There should be no disconnection during that time.Due to the continuous downloading the speed barrier or protection will be overcome during midnight.To check this just disconnect and reconnect during midnight and check the speed. I have tried this only once and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.