Any phone without call recording alert?

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2,578
No mention of oneui version.

yup. that's why saying that it is now part of samsung dialer is basically nonsense. it's not even clear if other devices would get this functionality with 6.1 though they should coz it is really not a very big feature that they would restrict to specific models.

people will get the update for 6.1 in March [s23] and it will be enabled for all.
these tech twitter acs will only tweet crap and half information.

Reactions: SVK
Right now, the feature is limited to the Galaxy S24 series, running on OneUI 6.1 based on Android 14 OS, and the same is likely to be made available for older smartphones in the coming days.
Call recording in VoWiFi mode is said to be available on Galaxy smartphones with the latest dialer app with version number 15.1.66 or newer. Not just VoWiFi calls, Galaxy smartphones can also record calls made over VoLTE (4G) and VoNR (5G) networks.
Imp: Phone app version 15.1.66
Mine S23+ with OneUI 6.0 has Phone app version 15.0.42

Lol does it mention it only records your own voice and not the other party as some have indicated? Or is that just a bug lol?

heh. i rarely needed to access these voice calls. and it was always fun that all calls were saved on phone before vowifi arrived on the scene. once/if this lands on my fe, it would be back to early days of lite lol.

Hi,
I am returning to this thread after a while. Is it true that in Redmi Phones with MIUI 14 there's MIUI dialer that does not make call recording announcement?
Redmi 13C 5G with MIUI 14 for example?