Any phone without call recording alert?

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2,585
ISP
Airtel
I think most phones android now come with google dialer. Call recording is possible but with an alert going to other party.

Is there any brand/model which still allows call recording without any alerts?
I am on readmi 7a with older version of miui where it uses stock dialer and hence silent recording is possible. Only reason I am not upgrading to latest miui is that i will lose this fucntionality. but eventually considering buying a new phone. Before that just checking.

Samsung is one though no call recording support on vowifi.

Is vowifi call recording part of 6.1? And are you saying that only my voice is recorded over vowifi?

I have One UI 5.1, Samsung M52. 2 days ago I received Voice Recorder Update in Galaxy Store (Most probably maybe bcz of this update).

And are you saying that only my voice is recorded over vowifi?
I listened to the recording, turns out whatever I am speaking is getting recorded but you can't hear the other party in recording.

That has been the case with most of the third party apps except for one thing; you could hear the other person talking but the volume would be terribly low. Your own volume would be fine.

I am on One UI 6.1 and I can record calls without any announcement + I can hear the other side voice clearly.
Tried Just Now.
@anmolbhard004 are you referring to call recording on WiFi calling?