Any paid VPN / Vps Hosting

• Thread starter Thread starter iamaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,062
ISP
Airtel FTTH
Hello there,

I live in Mumbai and have airtel's FTTH with a speed of 200Mbps. I have not seen a significant increase in speed from my previous cablewala plan of 100 Mbps.
The page loading and video playback appear to be slowed. Could you please recommend a paid vps where I can host a VPN and use that tunnel via my router (gl-inet) Wireguard to have a clean IP and unlimited bandwidth to all servers? I'm currently using Cloudflare's WARP+, and the difference in raw bandwidth between it and CF WARP+ isn't that noticeable. Any paid VPN recommendation that complements airtel's services is welcome.
@Lolita_Magnum brother any suggestion would be helpful

Vultr offers most data for the price I think. 6 dollars for 2tb bandwidth. Very good peering with Airtel too and has Mumbai servers.

Another good one is Linode.

Any decent VPN will not have servers in India, thanks to the notification from IT ministry last year which asks VPN providers to store data. The nearest decent servers for almost all VPNs are in Singapore, which adds some latency.

If you want to host your own, Vultr, Linode & DigitalOcean are all good bets. All have India datacenters so your latency should be minimum. Another alternative, is to go for free tiers of AWS or Google Cloud, however, they can be tricky to set-up even for a technical minded person.