any one using Reliance Netconnect in Bangalore?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6,452
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajju

ISP
BNSL
Hi, I am Ajay from Bangalore. I am planning to Buy new USB wireless net connection for my bro can any one Suggest me which is the best option from the below? Reliance Netconnect Postpaid Plans -> Broadband+ 10 GB City Rs. 1099/month 10 GB(dwnld)(rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet.html]) or TATA Photon Plus? If any Bangalore users of Reliance netconnect are here pl share your review on service ? My bro needs net connection mainly for online chatting and some times mp3 and few youtube online video watching(not much of dwnlding torrents) so which option suites better pl suggest me. ThanksAj

Am currently using Reliance Netconnect in Marathalli area, To tell you the fact that the speed is pretty pathetic. I contacted the CC they said that the load on there network is high and the will try to rectify in coming days (They denied giving me a specific date). Its been more than 2 months and nothing has been done yet. Forget about watching videos, sometimes it takes ages to open a webpage.

Here is the speed test.

https://www.speedtest.net

Am currently using Reliance Netconnect in Marathalli area, To tell you the fact that the speed is pretty pathetic. I contacted the CC they said that the load on there network is high and the will try to rectify in coming days (They denied giving me a specific date). Its been more than 2 months and nothing has been done yet. Forget about watching videos, sometimes it takes ages to open a webpage.

Here is the speed test.

https://www.speedtest.net
thanks piyush,
i am visiting the showroom today which is near to my place i will ask that fellow to install the s/w in my laptop and i will see how much speed it will give and based on that will decide. i tried tata Photon + its really worst and they didnt respond me properly so i left it. BSNL from 3 months no news after submitting the req for evdo connection 🙁 so for me Reliance only option left out i guess. is there any other broadband service providers in bangalore(wireless usb based internet) ?

--
Aj

MTS Blaze ! Ask the guys to give you demo at your place first!

Hi, I bought Reliance Netconnect+ last week. Till now I was using Airtel broadband at home in J P Nagar but I moved to HSR 7th and Airtel do not provide broadband serviced there. Reliance netconnect plus is giving me ok download speed during peak hours (evening till midnight). (60kbps download, and on speedtest.net its showing me .6 MBPS download). Its nothing compared to my 1 MBPS airtel broadband which give me assured download rate of 120kbps. However when I tried on non peak hours yesterday (5am in the morning) I got 220kbps download rate. I didn't run speedtest.net though.

Status
Not open for further replies.