• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddyin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,653

coolbuddyin

Regular
ISP
dataone
HiAnyone is having FUP plans of bsnl with 4mbps plans and getting speeds 4mbps speeds on NIB-1, i.e 59.*.*.* rangeor all 4mbps+plans shifted to new ip range 117.*.*.* ??pls post reply here

I think FUP and the other usual speed throttling gimmicks is possible only on the 117.xx.xx.xx range.

Knowledge gathered from BSNL tech guy:59.XX.XX.XX IPs are on NIB-1, 117.XX.XX.XX IPs are on NIB-2. NIB-1 uses older hardware, they are more rebust but unable to implement FUP. If anyone takes FUP based plans on NIB-1, either the connection will stand on a particular speed, or the SNR will increase so much that the line will become unstable.

Knowledge gathered from BSNL tech guy:

59.XX.XX.XX IPs are on NIB-1, 117.XX.XX.XX IPs are on NIB-2. NIB-1 uses older hardware, they are more rebust but unable to implement FUP. If anyone takes FUP based plans on NIB-1, either the connection will stand on a particular speed, or the SNR will increase so much that the line will become unstable.

i again complained in exchange, i will wait till end of this month and wait for the bill to come,to confirm plan change.
Then i can fight with exchange people for 4mbps speed

Still in old ip range only ie 59.*.*.*i'm accesing old portal with 10.240.240.195 or similar portasl with 10.*.*.* addressi think my plan is not changed :no:it may change on feb 1st or 2nd

I am on 1350 Plan.Beginning of the month I am on 117.x.x.x IP range with 4 mbps speedOnce I reach the FUP limit 20 GB I am automatically switched to 59.x.x.x Ip range with 512 kbps speed.

In which portal you can check your Broadband usage?
( even though not needed ).
Will Both show on top summary NIL chargeable MB ?
How you access each usage portal ?
With Own additional PORTAL Id ( when in 117.xx.xx.xx)
Loading Portal... ( for West Zone )
or
UserID as given by BSNL.( when in 59.xx.xx.xx) also with DataFox with FireFox/Chrome .
In which website you can check details of your tariff plan ? MY orders page ?

Feedback please.

What the summary shows on top?
Chargeable units ( Less NU ) = ________?

its showing 1.3gb in selfcare portal and in 10.240.240.195 its showing 3.5gb

usage since 17th is not getting counted in selfcare,where as 10.*.*.* showing the usage counted outside night 2-8am period
selfcare showing both day time and 2-8am data as 0kb (i mean chargeable data)