Any one getting 4mbps speeds on old ip range of 59.x.x.x

coolbuddyin

Regular
Regulars
HiAnyone is having FUP plans of bsnl with 4mbps plans and getting speeds 4mbps speeds on NIB-1, i.e 59.*.*.* rangeor all 4mbps+plans shifted to new ip range 117.*.*.* ??pls post reply here

coolpkm

Regulars
mine is also 1350 plan with 117.xx.xx.xx range

mrityu12

Regular
Regulars
Knowledge gathered from BSNL tech guy:59.XX.XX.XX IPs are on NIB-1, 117.XX.XX.XX IPs are on NIB-2. NIB-1 uses older hardware, they are more rebust but unable to implement FUP. If anyone takes FUP based plans on NIB-1, either the connection will stand on a particular speed, or the SNR will increase so much that the line will become unstable.

coolbuddyin

Regular
Regulars
Knowledge gathered from BSNL tech guy:

59.XX.XX.XX IPs are on NIB-1, 117.XX.XX.XX IPs are on NIB-2. NIB-1 uses older hardware, they are more rebust but unable to implement FUP. If anyone takes FUP based plans on NIB-1, either the connection will stand on a particular speed, or the SNR will increase so much that the line will become unstable.

i again complained in exchange, i will wait till end of this month and wait for the bill to come,to confirm plan change.
Then i can fight with exchange people for 4mbps speed

coolbuddyin

Regular
Regulars
Still in old ip range only ie 59.*.*.*i'm accesing old portal with 10.240.240.195 or similar portasl with 10.*.*.* addressi think my plan is not changed :no:it may change on feb 1st or 2nd

Sahyadri

Regulars
Regulars
I am on 1350 Plan.Beginning of the month I am on 117.x.x.x IP range with 4 mbps speedOnce I reach the FUP limit 20 GB I am automatically switched to 59.x.x.x Ip range with 512 kbps speed.

essbebe

Regulars
In which portal you can check your Broadband usage?
( even though not needed ).
Will Both show on top summary NIL chargeable MB ?
How you access each usage portal ?
With Own additional PORTAL Id ( when in 117.xx.xx.xx)
Loading Portal... ( for West Zone )
or
UserID as given by BSNL.( when in 59.xx.xx.xx) also with DataFox with FireFox/Chrome .
In which website you can check details of your tariff plan ? MY orders page ?

Feedback please.