any new torrent site?

• Thread starter Thread starter rify80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,895

rify80

ISP
MTNL
hi...i used to download movies/songs from desitorrents.com but alas since last month or so the site is down. all other torrent sites asks for invitations. and any suggesions for free mp3 downloadsi think we should build a database for all such free genuine sites/clients for P2P,torrents,mp3 downloads and ebooks

shoo off !!!!!!! :angry: This is not a place for warez discussion.Google is ur only clue

google it.eg: if u want SLAYER : Show no mercy album then google 'slayer show no mercy torrent'i m damn sure u"ll getNOOBS 😛

errrrrrr..... rify80 i think i would be a bit careful there about warez stuff..... 😱 there are some people around here who dont like any illegal stuff on this forum at all (im not mentioning sushubh's name 😛 )

Why cant ppl read forum rules before posting?

you really cant blame that guy, i mean tell me any person who actually reads each and every terms and conditions and rules of a service? very few people read the whole thing. and now that he knows im sure he wont post such things publicly again and start posting some good posts to reach the 25 post mark and start sending pms.(rify80, i have given you a hint there 😀 )

Good thing that PM can be done... else atleast i wud hv been doomed...A lot of helpful fellows ther hv been there fer me...Cheers 😀 😉 🤔

hmmm, warez link not removed yet .....looolz 😛😛shittt again this happened, double posting, sushubh yaar i think we should have an option of "delete post" along with the option of edit post .