Any new Diwali offers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Thor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,342

Thor

All the ISPs are very quiet and nothing in the papers about any new offers from any of them.During festival time they usually come out with something, so what is it this time?Anyone know anything?

MTNL has come out with a super duper combo offer! Rs.500 pm for Phone + Triband with 250MB FREE download!!! Yey! I am the king of teh intarweb! 😀

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Oct 25 2005, 11:08 PM
thats pretty good
[snapback]29463[/snapback]
[/quote]
umm...i was sarcastic :huh:

so was he (abdulrahman) hehe (i think)

Lets all hope that 'abdulrahman004' was being sarcastic when he said that....Or ElseOMG 😱 , Max said 250 MB, not 250 GB per month 🙁Vishalrao, love your avtar, u like desi Mr.Bean 😛

yup, its bean, ur avatar is good too hehe... "will work for bandwidth"...i will loot, pillage, kill etc. for bandwidth ! grrrrrrrrr

i will beg, borrow, steal and KILL for bandwidth... Where are those stupid MTNL/BSNL policy makers. Lemme at 'em!

let's not get offensive guys 🙂 even for bandwidth. we managed to throw out britishers without violence. bandwidth might be easier. not sure though.

Sushubh, i beg to differ..........we did use violence but it was not directed properly towards a common cause....Vote for me guys, i'm gonna run for the tele communication ministry :lol:Things will change with me in the lead

Originally posted by WiZaRd@Oct 26 2005, 10:37 AM
Lets all hope that 'abdulrahman004' was being sarcastic when he said that....
Or Else
[snapback]29528[/snapback]
[/quote]
Sorry guys i thought that was 250 Mb /day which is still fine when compared to the current limits !!!
Congrats to MTNL for breaking all the records.They have really reached the limits by setting the limit to 250 Mb/month breaking BSNL's record of 400/month.
Do these people really know what they are offering.....Only a dumb person can set such limits

Not dumb enough !!!Iv seen users (friends & colleagues) who have hardly used 100 Mb out of their 1GB limit.... :mellow: ...What say to that ? I wonder why do these guys need broadband !! :angry:

Yeah! They better stay on dial up connections.abdul, didnt u see MTNL's Rs.250 plan? No "FREE downloads". 250 bucks only for rental and 2.25 bucks PER MB DOWNLOADED! Wow! thats an excellent plan!

i am getting a dipawali offer from kolkata bsnl dataone that is i did not got any bill till now and i am a customer of there dataone bsnl that they donot know,because there officers are warthless and how they got this job gods noues.

Getting no bill is a Diwali gift indeed. 😀Hope you are prepared for the new year shock 😛