• Thread starter Thread starter NeO
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,156

NeO

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 849NU
do u guys kno y doesnt steam work i try updating steam it always says server busy and at the same time in my friends place who uses internet connection other then sify it works.

may be u shud try it in summers, then u wont have to burn too much of fuel to get a lot of STEAM 😀j/k 😀

NeoWerent u playin in FS the past few days?or am i just too drunk everytime when i play on these servers 😛Cant say why..try reinstalling. it should work, it does for meTake also a peek @ the properties of these games in steam, one day i wanted to play but i couldnt cuz somehow it s*cked bandwidth..and in the end i found out that it was updating the new version of DoD, what was eeating my whole ocnnection

tho steam works well on my rig...yesterday i encountered a problem which i had got earlier (and was solved automatically one fine day)...i cant connect to steam now, cant connect to any game servers (which i was able to earlier with

sounds like people play on Kawa hereCan u guys put the IP here of the server(s)ill check it out and kill ya all if any1 plays 😛