Any Idea ON This Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Cute
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,987

Cute

Yesterday ,I forgot my pass while changing the password!!!I cann't remember what pass i had set!Another problem is I also have forgotten the Alternate Email Id!Now Does Mtnl charges for changing the pass?????Crying BAck to my DialUp!!!

you have Got to be one serious Amnesia Patient! dood!

well u are screwed up bigtime.......call customer care and ask what happens in such a unlikely situation.

Luckily i remembered the password for the mtnl email!!!I just mailed them that i wanna reset my pass and they did that!!!!lol No more Hazzel.There service was fast!!!So guyz/Ladies don't think that 4 mb indox is totally useless as i used to think my gmail is better!!!!Thx to both of u for repling to my post!!!!

Question is I checked my alternate email and it was hotmail Now why email was not sent to hotmail as i answered the question correctly!!!! It just stated that email has been sent to u r Alternate Email iD.Guys I advice u too change the Alternate Email other than hotmail and never forget u r MTNL Email Pass!!!

Originally posted by Cute@Jan 9 2006, 11:18 AM
Question is I checked my alternate email and it was hotmail
Now why email was not sent to hotmail as i answered the question correctly!!!!

It just stated that email has been sent to u r Alternate Email iD.

Guys I advice u too change the Alternate Email other than hotmail and never forget u r MTNL Email Pass!!!
[snapback]38667[/snapback]
[/quote]

If ever you forget you passwd, pick the phone and dial 1504. Tell the lassy (usually one never made it to a big call center ) there that you want it changed and they do it for you. They know who is calling as they can id your number if you use the same phone as your triband.

About you mail thing, I figure the alt mail never worked anyways. Look like they have some problem there and no one reports.

WRT password, get a password manager for Win if you use one. If you are on Mac, use Keychain. It is built in to your system and can watch it for you.

HTH 😉

Ya dude u can call 1504 But alternate email is the rapid way to recover the pass!!