Any IDEA on the speed of UL750..?

• Thread starter Thread starter greenstar4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,706

greenstar4

ISP
BSNL dataone 750 UL
guysi want to know how ( in real technical terms and ways ) our speed at nib are decided .. and any sci-fiction ideas any one of u have of tweaking it ( please don't reply with simple impossible message like ""no"" ""U cant"" etc) :wall:after all the same bsnl NIB provides 2mbps to home ,8mbps to office and 150 mbps to iim .. then why cant we share the Line a bit?:cool2:the reason why i am asking it bcoz i love to watch p2p telvision ( movies without censor and shows uncut).. but it simply stuck the screen at 256kbps .. (.. and i will remain with my plan of UL750 so no ideas there !!)

I think you can do that but you need to have a very good friend at the exchange who is related with NIB.Only he can help you in this case.Or you need to pay some bribe.As far as I know there is no such tweak in existence that can Increase your download speed.Actually all your speed is controlled at the exchange by DSLAM ports as I read in another thread and I would like to tell you that only NIB-II(117.xxx.xx.xxx) supports 8MBps.For IP's starting with 59 this is not possible.So if you need to increase your speed you know where to go.BEST OF LUCK:evil:

@shantumi have this ip 117.x.x.x .. with some tweaks i am now able to strech my speed from 256 kbps to 328 kbps ( checked on speedtest and my-speedtest) i.e 32 KB to 41KBpscan u tell what is the diff between two NIB-I and NIB-IIi read that on other threads about GOD(games on demand) and that bsnl offer increasd speed to those subscribing to it ( on 15 days free trial)even for UL users .. what about that?thanks for ur response anyway!

Hey can you please tell me how did you do that(increase in speed).NIB-I uses older machinery as compared to NIB-II.NIB-I can only offer speed upto 2MBps whereas NIB-II upto 8MBps.This is the only difference I know of in these two.Yes I also have read about GOD giving increased speeds but I dont think it is so.If it is so everyone will just go for GOD and enjoy 2MBps unlimited which till now has not been possible on BSNL.🙂

@shantamwhat i actually did is tht i tried all stuff on net about speed ( first i checked my regular speed at speedtest.net and my-speedtest.com)i did changed window default tcp connection limitation ( ther is a patch for it tcp optimizeraloowed full duplex mode for my routerbut still u see i am stcked to 42 KBPS now way to the 8mbps highwaythe image of speedtest u r having is it yours with UL if yes plz tell the way of this !

Yes this is surely my image but I have not done anything to get this speed.There is some problem at my exchange so I and many other people in my locality are getting the same speed as seen in my signature.:yahoo:This is Just Luck

My area used to get high speeds on UL plans when my exchange was upgraded to support multiplay last year, got good speeds for 3 months, but now back to normal 🙁. Enjoy it while it lasts bro.

@all---:redface: yaar yaha ke telephone exchange me aisa kyon nahi hota ? so what u conclude is this is done from NIB-II bangalore or at our local telephone exchange ?and why ther is delay of four days in my and moths for you all ( i got 2 mbps for 4 days when i changed from 250home to UL750 plan)and how actually they do this ( i mean is this on http protocal only ..or ther is any way we worked around the router config) ((( i need some tech guru here😕))))IF ONE WAY WORKED OUT OF THIS ZINX THEN THIS WILL BE A BLESS TO BSNL USERS !!!

I think that when a customer requests a plan change, Information is sent to NIB-II Bangalore and then some type of confirmation comes from there and the plan is changed from the exchange itself.They control the speed from DSLAM ports at the exchange, router has no role to play in the speed.No one in this forum has a speed hack.If someone had it, it would have been very popular.Hope we find a speed hack in the future.

even in future no speed hack is possible because speeds are capped at local exchange & at NIB bangalore.you will need physical access to local exchange machinery & computer system to change speeds which obviously is not possible for a consumer.