Any Good Motherboard Repair Shops in Mumbai or Central?

• Thread starter Thread starter rageaddict
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 16,067

rageaddict

Regulars
ISP
Bsnl, Airtel, Hutch etc etc
i have about three motherboards with me which need repairing. one might need some soldering to replace the VGA switch. similar things needed for the other boards too but i don't want to risk the boards by giving them to a local computer repairs guy. anyone knows any good motherboard repair centres in mumbai or the central line? plz post an address or a telephone no...

There is one shop in Andheri west, right opposite Navrang cinema in Sunil center. I have not got anything repaired personally, but seen tons of motherboards for repairing and guys doing something on motherboard.

thanks amish. i did some searching on the internet and found this store.

Branch Office: Mumbai
Digicomp Complete Solutions Ltd.
48/A Saidunnisa House, 1st Floor, Flat No. 10
Opp. Grant Road Station,
Sleater Road, Grant Road (W),
Mumbai - 400 007.
Email: mumbai@digicompindia.com
Tel: +91 - 22 - 23852501 / 23822601
B.S.T: 400004/S/16953
C.S.T: 400004/C/15607 DT.19-10-2001

visit www.digicompindia.com for more information.
they have 17 something centre's around india. they repair all branded motherboards. i called the one in lamington road aka grant road in mumbai and the guy says they charge Rs. 250 per board. they also buy back broken boards.

here's another store in mumbai. not sure what the name of the store is. service charge is Rs. 350

Shop No-27, Amrat Bldg., J.S.Road, Borivali-West, Mumbai-400092, India
Tel - 022-2891 4050 (5 lines), Fax - 022-28910161, E-mail - sales@compexindia.com

GIGABYTE Technology (India) Limited
TEL:+91-22-40633222
FAX: +91-22-40633223

MSI Computer (India) Ltd.
Tel: +91-11-5175-8808/09
Fax: +91-11-5175-8809
MSI - Website Changed Information

Do they repair/purchase old monitors?I have one monitor which works fine, but only after I *slap* it like for 20-30 times.But it starts acting again even with slight jerk on table (like putting glass of water on table). Then I have to begin slapping process again!

Do they repair/purchase old monitors?

I have one monitor which works fine, but only after I *slap* it like for 20-30 times.

But it starts acting again even with slight jerk on table (like putting glass of water on table). Then I have to begin slapping process again!

The same thing happens with my monitor and planning to sell it.. anyone knows any shop in Bangalore?

@amishmonitors are very easy to repair if there repairable. i don't think they can change the tube but anything beside that should be repairable. try calling on the numbers i posted above.

Big problem is to carry the monitors. If it cant be repaired it total waste of time and money. But well.. someday i will have to carry it to them

i used to get my previous crt monitor repaired from a tv repairer.ask any tv repairer, he should be able to help you.actually that guy used to even repair my previous crt tv so i dunno whether he was a tv repairer or monitor repairer or bothbasically a monitor is a tv - tuner card with minor modifications. so it should not be a problem...

The same thing happens with my monitor and planning to sell it.. anyone knows any shop in Bangalore?
u still want a solution for ur monitor? if yes, then reply to me