Any Ficus Telecom users here? - Chennai

ISP
Ficus Telecom
Hi,

I am new to the forum as well as Ficus Telecom. Wanted to know if any Ficus Telecom users are here.

Prior to Ficus, I had Airtel 4Mbps plan which was good but a bit expensive for me. Moved on to Ficus for 100Mbps upload/download speed. I have connect the Ficus Cat6 cable directly to PC and I get this:

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

how much do u pay for it and whats your fup limit.....

Which area? I don't see areas covered by them.

How's the stability of the connection?

Airtel has also become cheaper now on par with ACT or Cherrinet or this Ficus.

Which area? I don't see areas covered by them.

How's the stability of the connection?

Airtel has also become cheaper now on par with ACT or Cherrinet or this Ficus.

Mostly, Nungambakkam - Valluvar Kottam - Chetpet - Thousand lights west I guess.

Stability is good no disconnects. If there is one (modem issue), then the Service engineer is on the job to fix it within 2hrs after a phone call to Ficus office. To this the people at Ficus know the solution to the problem.

If the problem is unknown expect repeated calling to the office and beg for a service engineer to come and fix it. It would often take a week or so just to get a Ficus Technical person to visit the premises and rectify a problem.

Im kind of a heavy user at 125GB per month so ... this Ficus one is suitable for me if looked at that perspective. I don't think ACT or Cherrinet is here in Nungambakkam, would have known otherwise with the pamphlets, boards and advertisement.

Would like to know what routers you guys are using for 100Mbps connection. I have D-Link 615 and this is what I got with the router plugged in Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results. Some ow my Download has become the upload, an inversion!