• Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2,493

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
my left eye has a smallish blood patch. i wonder what's going on. am i going to die?

You hurt your eye, I guess.It should get fine in some time, otherwise just go visit a doctor.Your laziness made you create this thread, amiright?

i went to brush my teeth and saw the eye in the mirror. it is irritating right now. i hope it's nothing serious. and i did not hurt my eye ;| at least i do not think i did.

You can give some rest to your eyes, by going off line for some time 😀Ice may help, but I strongly suggest to visit a doctor.

i would in the morning if the problem continues.

When was the last time you checked your blood sugar and blood pressure?Not scaring you. Just in case you need theories till morning when you visit a doctor because i am not!

pls tell us what happened in the morning.......i myself have pains in my eyes these days . atleast i would also know whether i am going to die of it or not.:warning:

pls tell us what happened in the morning.......i myself have pains in my eyes these days . atleast i would also know whether i am going to die of it or not.:warning:

are you saying that there is a possibility that you would not die? ever?

Follow 20-20-20 rule.Overactive in forum !! Same for TV viewing! ( when advts are shown!!)No eye drops in the eye/s without professional advice!