Any 24online Client Users Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter i_love_you
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 9,452
what client?_?

i am a 24online internet on cable user in kolkata i have 256kbps unlimited pack for rs1600/month on which i get only 160kbps and download speed never rises above 20KB/SEC my isp is alliance broadband[no 1 cheaters]

Hotindia why don't you first wash off your face in a drainage first before posting again and again complainig about your Isp.

Instead of writing here go join hands with ur communist friends and give a strike or dharna against that cable operator. Why do keep pissing in 1 or other thread about it. Go have Bsnl for Rs900+get promised speed and save 500 bucks too.

QUOTE(i_love_you @ Jul 18 2006, 05:06 AM) [snapback]55992[/snapback]
i want answers from only 24online users
[/b]

He want a 24 hour client that could love(i love you) him all the time. :lol: So Max you don't answer. 😉

Though Love walle bhaiya(@i love you) i am unsure whether this kind of service hardly exist especially on internet.

thats why i always tell people - dont let clowns loose on a forum... 😛

I didn't find anything wrong in the question . Actualy lamers like max & gavnitsingh has no answer . Don't worry i'm telling you the reason . Actualy 24online works on some default bandwith policies .Although they can be changed by the admin anytime but most of the admin used to stick with the default settings. Below you will see the default bandwith policy for different packages :-

Policy Name Actual Bandwith Provided

User based Strict Individual Policy = 5kbps
IPBased Strict Individual Policy = 5kbps
64Kbps = 8kbps
96kbps = 12kbps
128Kbps = 16kbps
256Kbps = 32kbps
512kbps = 64kbps

So hotindia the above table might looks scary but that is the truth. I agree that the download speed vary on diffrent servers .But that is the actual badwith policy of 24online. Don't believe those stupid web-based badwith meters because that is also depending on the byte trasfer . Better have any bandwith meter kind of tool.

Cyberyogi ( http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=12286277 )

in 512 kbps,my isp bind it to 48-50 kbps speed. so i cant go beyond. but in other packages same as above.

QUOTE(debarghya @ Oct 17 2006, 03:12 AM) [snapback]65684[/snapback]
I didn't find anything wrong in the question . Actualy lamers like max & gavnitsingh has no answer .[/b]

Watch your language

Yeah wat i said i don't have any regret for that.If you can't answer a query better don't reply . But never try to make fun of anybody . This a lesson to all script kiddies like you who think that they know everything.

ok. dont fight(word war) yars. we r only members of forum. and just comment on technologies. thx.