• Thread starter Thread starter puneet_313
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,070

puneet_313

Regular
ISP
MTNL 849 NU
people i think everyone just oughta stop subscribing to their services for a while ...as in tell them to disconnect your sify broadband service and when they call as to ask whyd you disconnect jus tell them FU ...u guys are lying speed capping Mo'fo's thats why...JUS POUR YOUR HEART OUT ! 😀 ........if a lot of people do this they'll be like --- > :blink: i mean seriously instead of complainin an swearin a lot on a forum....lez do sumthin bout it......a couple of online petitions i took part in didnt work out............i could only think of this one logical way.......this is only possible if u can sacrifice ur usage of the net for a couple of days .......tiz upto ya'll...i had already done this once back when i was on sify.........Peace

am ready to back ui wann take the to court plz do contact me

all sify users, collectively we can fight with thmlet us get our share for what we have paid

lez start by following what iv stated ......its really much easier than going to court !!!..........BUT NOT TO WORRY WE WILL RESORT TO DRASTIC MEANS IF NECESSARY .....WE DA PUBLIC GODAMMIT ~@$!@#% ^&( :angry:

lol...u talk about asking them to cut the connection??? this last time when my CTO renewed my connection and i was not at home when he came to collect money, the lady boss next day called me and said if this is the thing she's not gonna renew it next time onwards and when i talked about "My FTP" complaint, which they could never solve till date, she herself said that, "ok, we'll take the connection off"...now what u'll say guys??? 😉 right now i somehow cannot leave it till MTNL comes...

aaigh cool buddy ...they wouldhav lost one person....u....they dont mind losing one customer.....wat if they lost a whole bunch !!! ha !.....if a dealer finds one Apple rotten he'll throw it away,if all em turn out rotten....well...Hez pretty much f@cked ...but anyway this is just my opinion.......and to each his own 🙄 ....sure we all wait for better isp's to show up now dont we...but i posted this thread in the thought of making the best of what we have .....

I live in delhi and have other service providers in my area like airtel and bsnl. But i can't quit sify unless they refund 2000 bucks i paid as installation charges. 🙁

Puneet - You're so right m8 , I totally agree with you . it's about time those Bastids over at Sify realise that they just can't go about ripping ppl off the way they've been doing for so long . . . their callous attitude and garbage customer care . . . I'm just waiting to get my data 1 connection then i'm planning on sending sify a legal notice about everything mentioned above + the fact that they are constantly trying to Hack their subscribers.PS - Atleast we have this place to vent our frustrations lol. Regards , Sean

mebbe he meant to say....for more money....u know hack for money 😛 .......if u think abouut it they do eat a lot of our money an provide utter BS :angry:

hi
i am working in consumer forum-I in hyderabad andhra pradesh, as a stenographer recently in sify dialup case was filed and aso judgement p@$$ed against sify by directing to sify to refund Rs.699 which was paid towards sify gold along with compensaton of Rs.1000/- and costs of Rs.500/-. so if any one try to approach consumer fora of ur area u may get relief against sify. u can also file a complaint against unfair trade practice on the part of the sify which is cheating the public by claiming themselves as sify broadband but according to trai broadband means 256 kbps is called broadband but here 48 kbps also called broadbad. so on this ground we can file a complaint against sify broadband. for any complaint to file in consumer fora u have to obtain proper bill or receipts and their exaggerated advertis€m€nts u hvae to keep them and at the time of filing the compalint u have to file the same with the comalint. so if u have any doubts about it plz ask

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Mar 11 2005, 09:07 AM
lol...u talk about asking them to cut the connection??? this last time when my CTO renewed my connection and i was not at home when he came to collect money, the lady boss next day called me and said if this is the thing she's not gonna renew it next time onwards and when i talked about "My FTP" complaint, which they could never solve till date, she herself said that, "ok, we'll take the connection off"...now what u'll say guys???  😉 right now i somehow cannot leave it till MTNL comes...
[snapback]6511[/snapback]
[/quote]

i'm not considering filing against sify but for all dose who r.. do ne of you have a receipt for the installation charges you paid to sify? just wondering.. and abt dis idea abt not renewing your sify bb accounts.. well lets say you can get 50 people to do dat along with u..(and in ma book.. dats pretty doubtful) i don't think that is enuf to get sify to change anything.. dat wud be like a drop in da ocean to dem.. but u can still try..

the only way consumers can actually make a difference is by getting the reports in the news media. court cases won't really save the potential innocent buyers of the service Sify provide considering the brand image of the parent company...interestingly i was just contacted by a dude from PC Quest. I am not really interested in meeting a news magazine at this time considering they have disappointed me m@$$ively in the last couple of years in reporting crap stuff from the actual ground reality.