Another scam by vodafone in bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter Coldtime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,941

Coldtime

ISP
3G USB
I had serious issues few months ago which was not resolved and i lost nearly two months, nearly 4500 Rs, peace of mind . Finally I gave up their 3G INTERNET USB services by throwing away their USB pen ( sold as 21 mbps speed , which gave less than 200 kbps in most part of Bangalore.)But now I came across another big scam in similar style with my family.My son who is going to International school , took postpaid connection from Vodafone in Bangalore India. To avoid complications with their local dealers , he straightaway went to Vodafone store and got his blackberry connection. Simultaneously all documents were submitted, acknowledged by Hussain of R.T.NAGA BANGALORE, simultaneously blackberry service charges, activation and other phone service amounts were paid at their cash counter.But unfortunately same story repeated with big and tall promises. Phone connection worked for few days and all of sudden it was disconnected without any intimation. My son who goes to International school was not able to contact us when he was in some emergency help and need. Now the phone is disconnected from around one week. We tried to contact vodafone store, customer service and nodal officer Thannasi, but no justified reply on this. Nodal officer phone 080-71711111 is hardly answered .( it keeps on riging), Vodafone store - he switched off his phone to avoid answering. Customer service keep saying wait for 2 days, everytime when we call.Don't you all think it is another scam and they are not willing to resolve the issue. What about the damages we faced. Unfortunately there are no proper laws in India, else Vodafone would have been sued for million or half a million dollar for the damages and harassment my son and our family faced. Had I known that he is going for vodafone connection, I would have stopped him. They just want to take your money , disconnect services and put all the blames on documents. This is the reason documents were submitted to their store and it was acknowledged by one Mr. Hussain of R.T. NAGAR BANGALORE store.WHEN THEY CANNOT PROVIDE SERVICE, WHY THESE JOKERS TAKE MONEY AND HIDE?? SCAMS ALL OVER INDIA.

Look at this rogue and useless Nodal office . A girl by name ( or nodal officer) Manashi is lieing. My son submitted documents on 4th of May 2012 with acknowledgement and payment for BB sevices

After I posted this complaint , she claims they received documents on 14th May 2012 ( We have acknowledgement of having submitting documents in Vodafone store)

See this bogus reply from Manashi ( wonder how they shamelessly lie) :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings from Vodafone!

We would like to inform you that we have released the services for your number 89XXXXXXX2 on receiving the documents on 14-May-2012 and regret the inconvenience caused.

Further we would update you with the status of the documents at the earliest.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to Help

Manashi
For Thannasi.C
Nodal Officer
Contact numbers
Vodafone Care: 111 or +91- 9886098860
(Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)
Nodal Officer : +91-080 71711111 (Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday)
Fax number : +91-080 71711010
E-mail : nodal.kar@vodafone.com
Website : Prepaid, Postpaid, Online Recharge - Services | Vodafone India
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This type of girls in Nodal office are hired to lie and to mislead customers. I can't imagine lieing is so common in companies like VODAFONE.

MANASHI, MY REQUEST PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSE STOP LIEING FOR GOD SAKE, UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN HIRED TO SCAM CUSTOMERS. DO NOT STOOP SO LOW MANASHI.

Finally after 5 days of calling them continuously we were able to talk to one Shilpa Nanjappa, ( she claims to be Manager of R.T. Nagar store), When I asked about where these documents were missing? she had no clue. I am pretty sure there is very poor coordination in the same office, so how can we expect their coordination with their back end and people who are responsible for disconnecting and releasing lines. VODAFONE IS TOTAL CHAOS AND SCAM. NODAL OFFICER MANASHI AND THANNASIAPPAN has not done anything except sending automated mails. ... IS VODAFONE really going to survive? Is VODAFONE going to get closed the way they are performing so badly in terms of customer service and quality? VODAFONE is using all the unfair trade practices making use of all the loopholes in nearly broken legal system of India.Does any one know if VODAFONE is going to survive in this manner for long? Or they will continue with their frauds , cheating and unfair trade practices to compete other brands?SHILPA NANJAPPAN refused to share her official number of VODA FONE STORE, All that she wants me to contact same guy HUSSAIN who cheated us on two occasions. however the number I had contacted HUSSAIN are 98864-08690, 9742111791, 8095905212There is no ethics and values in this company. Are there bigger scams in VODAFONE like 2G scams in India? Looks like it is easy to get away with scams, frauds, cheating , misleading acts, unfair trade practices with the kind of corrupt atmosphere exists in India at every front.I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHO TO GET HELP FROM AND HOW TO TEACH VODAFONE A LESSON? Please share name of authority or regulating organisation here who can control frauds of telecommunication companies. However I am planning to file a complaint in consumer court. Is any one know about media contact whom I can present my case?

First: RelaxSecond: This may sound like idiotic advice but try to switch to another operator instead of wasting time in suing Vodafone (Even VF wants that) its sad that you had to deal with incompetent fools. Usually suing leads us nowhere and this is the exact reason companies like VF are aware of.The mental agony caused while going through the case is far worse than loosing few thousand rupees.

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHO TO GET HELP FROM AND HOW TO TEACH VODAFONE A LESSON? Please share name of authority or regulating organisation here who can control frauds of telecommunication companies.

I am not commenting on the other aspects of your problem; I feel I can answer this question well so here it goes:
Steps to escalate complaints to the top:
- Call customer care, register your complaint and get the docket number (the docket number is very important)
- If CC doesn't resolve your complaint, complain to the nodal officer (I have complained to the nodal office of Vodafone Delhi before and email worked fine; but send a letter by registered post if you really want to make sure) and get a different docket number from the nodal office.
- If even the nodal office doesn't resolve your complaint, complain to the appellate office of Vodafone Bangalore. This complain requires a form and you need to fill in a lot of details.
- If even the appellate office doesn't resolve your complaint, complain to TRAI.

My experience with the nodal office of Vodafone Delhi was very satisfactory and in my opinion they are very competent. It helps if you talk politely to the nodal office and higher offices. CC guys do not have much power/details and even the supervisors/floor managers aren't of much use. I do not have any idea of Vodafone Bangalore.

I am not commenting on the other aspects of your problem; I feel I can answer this question well so here it goes:
Steps to escalate complaints to the top:
- Call customer care, register your complaint and get the docket number (the docket number is very important)
- If CC doesn't resolve your complaint, complain to the nodal officer (I have complained to the nodal office of Vodafone Delhi before and email worked fine; but send a letter by registered post if you really want to make sure) and get a different docket number from the nodal office.
- If even the nodal office doesn't resolve your complaint, complain to the appellate office of Vodafone Bangalore. This complain requires a form and you need to fill in a lot of details.
- If even the appellate office doesn't resolve your complaint, complain to TRAI.

My experience with the nodal office of Vodafone Delhi was very satisfactory and in my opinion they are very competent. It helps if you talk politely to the nodal office and higher offices. CC guys do not have much power/details and even the supervisors/floor managers aren't of much use. I do not have any idea of Vodafone Bangalore.

Yes VODAFONE do want to resolve the issues by offering us 10-20 Rs worth flower bouquet. They do not offer any compensation for whatever mistake they do. Similar things do happen in other countries also. I had signal problem in North America for my mobile phone, when I reported they offered me free service for 6 months and 50% charges for next 6 months. But VODAFONE's customer service is all that worth 20 Rs flower that too after 100s of calls, so many visits to their store. We have lost 1000s of Rs + peace of mind+ 100s of calls, emails, in pursuing these pack of jokers in VODAFONE, just to make them learn lesson. But do they really have any loyalty towards customers? I think it is missing anywhere in India.

WHAT A JOKE THIS COMPANY IS ? Are their seniors really worth being in this business?

I THANK MANASI, THANASIAPPAN ( NODAL TEAM) and GIRISH H. ( APPELLATE OFFICER) for trying to resolve customer's complaint by merely offering a bouquet worth 20 Rs. I think I can afford to send them 100 Rs worth chocolates for each of them... LOL.... Hope they can digest it without constipation.

I will be posting a video in Youtube for people to watch their pathetic turnaround.