Another New Planet Found: Kepler

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,545
Hope that place wud be the real life Terra Nova.....a second chance to humanity 😀

Tera Nova is on earth only they will probably finally have to make a time machine like people in the yr 2149 did 😀 and then fight the Dinasaures off 😀 ... there is no place like earth 😀

terra nova had got so boring in inbetween .. aaaatleast the 12-13 episode was better . hope the new twist with the bow of the boat gets interesting

I haven't watched after episode 10 😀 but ya 1st 2 episodes were great then it did get boring then back to interesting lol so can't help watching it 😀

Anant....To b serious, i m referring to a Second chance to Humanity. Frankly speaking i m just not happy with how the climate and the overall living conditions are here on earth. But then i guess if man reaches that planet, even that will become something like Earth soon.

Anant....

To b serious, i m referring to a Second chance to Humanity. Frankly speaking i m just not happy with how the climate and the overall living conditions are here on earth. But then i guess if man reaches that planet, even that will become something like Earth soon.
No ~love~ 😀

Anant....

To b serious, i m referring to a Second chance to Humanity. Frankly speaking i m just not happy with how the climate and the overall living conditions are here on earth. But then i guess if man reaches that planet, even that will become something like Earth soon.
then we find another one !!!! 😛

then we find another one !!!! 😛
Lolz that reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch......an alien cat race kept going through planets and Earth was their next target....I think it was called Kid vs Kat.....

Anant....

actually it wont matter as bunch of people screwed our entire economy for lifetime and the environment which has been damaged now beyond repair same thing will happen any where else too won't change a thing people might change but they will still do the same thing to bring us back to Armageddon so doesn't matter where we go, where we live as long as power is just with few bunch of people.

Even in Terra Nova if your seeing it same thing would have happened if the Commander hadn't destroyed his kids plans and killed the General !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCKaYcdufwU

----------

No ~love~ 😀

no look what love has done to India and China, people in love forget to wear their protection 😛

no look what love has done to India and China, people in love forget to wear their protection 😛
Lolz sorry the "~love~ is a censored word 😛

Scientific love discovering crap and trying to figure out how can they turn earth into it !