• Thread starter Thread starter skorpio1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 21,181

skorpio1

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriB200 :: 2048/512
I have taken Imran Bhai's suggestion and Moved to the Corporate Full value 199 plan.:yahoo:

But I was at the Hutch shop today to do some transfer,Direct debit and SIM related work.

I over heard the two people on either side of me being offered hidden plans.
One Guy was offered Corporate Full value 199 plan,when he came and wanted to discontinue his number...LOL !

The other guy who was on Postpaid since May07,wanted to move to prepaid.
But the Dark Chick behind the counter scared him with Gyan about losing his deposit since it was less than a year.
Also Finally she gave him a Rs75/Month rental plan.

[*]Hutch and BPL Numbers 0.50/Min
[*]Landline & Other Mob 1.0/Min( Mah & Goa mobiles Included)
[*]One month free rental
[*]Some thing else which I don't remember(I think Lifetime Free CLIP,,,,Please check)
[/list]Sure beats even the cheapest prepaid hutch plan,when you consider the talktime u get

These HUTCH guys are so desperate to retain Customers these days that they have got plans cheaper than MTNL....... LOL

Also Both guys wanted to move to Airtel.I read in the papers that Hutch and Airtel have form,ed a cartel and jacked up call rates by 20% at the same time.
Now are they Poaching Each others customers or offering their own break away customers,hidden plans to retain them???????????????

Plus the Guy at my counter had no idea when it would change to Vodafone,Coz i asked him why my Free replacement SIM was Blank..........NO HUTCH,NO ORANGE,NO VODAFONE Logo :hysterical:
Just a Blank SIM card,Plain White as a Ghost !!!!!
It has only one word POSTPAID and nothing else apart from the SIM number

Are u sure of the Call rates u mentioned? Bec there is a plan called "GK75", it was my plan prior to Corp FV199!! 🙂

Rental: Rs.75/month
Call charges: 1 Re/min to Hutch and BPL
All other calls: 2Rs/min
STD: 2.4/min
50 Sms Free/month
No CLIP charges for 1 year, u can get CLIP free after 1 year by simply threatening to disconnect.

This surely is the cheapest plan, plus I had activated
1) h2h@30p for Rs.30/month, First 100 mins free
2) All local sms@10p@24hrs to any network for Rs.30/month (I miss this package so much as its not available on Corp FV199 🙁 )

Only disadvantage was calls to other numbers 2Rs/min..........Corp FV 199 beats GK-75 easily but still GK-75 is the cheapest plan! U can get GK-75 easily if u are atleast 3 months on Hutch Postpaid by visiting Hutch shop, this plan is commonly referred to as "Retention Plan".

Enjoy!

GK75 before FV Corp 199..............Do you threathen them with disconnections every few months? LOLFrom what she was telling the customer I am pretty sure she said 0.50/min for Hutch and BPL.Landlines and other mobiles 1.0/minShe was writing it on the small blank papers they use to illustrate the plan details and show calculationsmaybe they have slightly tweaked it from the time you had it.Either way I over heard this stuff........so i guess your contacts will give you the exact details about it get some info Bro

I have been using same number for over 6 years! So know how to get things out of them but believe me when it was Orange they were more Customer Centric, after Hutch took over, they became careless.But now again due to negative tactics from Airtel, they are a bit concious about losing old customers!

Yeah Buddy, as most old timers here will testify ORANGE Really was the best.
I've also had the same number since 2002......and even have the old Rs99/Month Unlimited GPRS+MMS plan .

Infact thats the only reason i stayed with HUTCH.............If not for that addon,
I'd have got some other service provide coz Hutch was never 1/10th as good as apna Black and orange ORANGE !

^^^But after changing ur plan to Corp FV199, u must have lost that Add-On of unlimited GPRS/MMS....

^I'll find that out after the 18th of this month.
the other 2 numbers in my family have the addons like PH@Zero, Free CLIP is still active.
As Long as the add on is not linked to the talk plan ,it does not get changed

But I have changed plans in the past after the 99/month offer was discontinued,and no one touched my GPRS scheme till date
As long as ur request is not related to the GPRS, I dont think they change anything.
TRAI says If u gave a customer an offer,operator cant change it without informing the customer.

Even If they take away the GPRS,the speeds are not what they used to be,Most good sites tagtag,etc..have been blocked"service denied", and I've surfed all i need to on GPRS........Without HutchAccess its not looking of much use to me
apart from the 300 odd MMS i send each month,getting a discount in excess of my total Bill :rofl:

Ya right..........PH@Zero, even I had that previouly and it got carried over even with Corp FV199 so I guess ur unlimited GPRS/MMS will carry forward too...........300 MMS :O, send me also yaar, guess u must be sending mms only and no sms bec sms will cost u and mms is free......................

The number I use has 99/month offer..............so I only send MMS from there to my families other 2 numbers.
Its better than SMS and its free

Other 2 numbers have PH@Zero,so they receive it and send SMS back if they wanna communicate,else even H2H call is 50p/min..........same cost as a SMS hence they call me.

Whats there to send anyone by MMS,these days???????

In between just before the 99/month offer was withdrawn i used to send 2000+ MMS a month, coz we were part of a whole gang across india, that just used to send mass MMS like it was a chain mail or something
Jokes,wall papers,RingTones and anything else we could send to as many as we could send
Fwd To Group Option was used extensively back then :rofl:

These days I only receive MMS from one other friend in Mumbai who like me never sent YES to the messages he got from Orange saying
"GPRS rates are changing.Reply with YES if you accept new rates, NO if you do not accept"

Those that Replied NO,had GPRS cancelled.
And No one was stupid to say YES to Rs3/MMS rates,pay as you use GPRS

WE 2 who never replied anything at all those reminders are still enjoying the Old rates LOL

Haha, not replying with YES or NO was the trick, thats pretty odd.................My incoming mms is free, send me some TP mms in ur free time (if u can, no compulsion 😉, specially some Ringtones/wallpapers etc as its free to u............

thats exactly what my Friend also wants me to send...but the last MMS I sent with wall paper or tone was almost a year ago.I have nothing to send. 🙂First when tagtag and other sites were free I used to DL a lot on GPRS and fwd to him.But now all the free sites have been blocked by HUTCH so we have to DL from Planet Hutch and pay them moneyIf you just wanna hear your message tone.I will send you atleast 100 MMS today,,,,,PM me your NumberI do that sometimes........to test message tone or just to bug someone with PH@zero, I send them a Blank MMS LOL

Haha, I anyways get to hear my sms tone more than 15 times atleast everyday.I had sms@10p and my monthly outgoing sms was over 800/month but now they have snatched that add-on since I moved to Corp FV199, rethinking over this plan now, as my ratio of incoming to outgoing sms is severely affected! 😛