Another good reason why Apple iOS devices should be avoided...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 11,554
frankly speaking i do not think Apple products are priced much higher these days even in india. you get a much better product with a much better software. but it is not for everyone.

So, when you are getting one for yourself,or you have one already.

i already own an ipod touch and a macbook. if my wife has her way, i might have to buy a macbook pro for her. 😕

mmmm.... what about the price issue?
Isn't that a reason?

about price there are rumors that they are planning for 200 $ contract free version ...

comments from Apple Chief Operating Officer Tim Cook that Apple doesn't want its products to be"just for the rich"

it fueled speculation that the company is interested in offering a cheaper iPhone.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

i already own an ipod touch and a macbook. if my wife has her way, i might have to buy a macbook pro for her. 😕

so battle between apple n google are there are your home itself 😛

but yeah price are not much on higher side .... and there new launches (except ipad n iphone) are also available easily in indian market ...

i am pretty sure that i would not pay for another Apple product. but in the end, it would be hard to take on wife. she seems to be interested in an Android Tablet. lets see if i can save myself from buying another macbook.

iPod, iPhone and Mackbook are different products if am not mistaken..

agree .. but all are Apple itself .. and they were pretty costly when they launched at initial stage .. now they are very popular ...

My point is you posted a link which compares iPhone Os with Android.I too know iPod stands far ahead in the race of music players.I would definitely go with iPod if am thinking of getting a portable music player.But, I will buy an iPhone, just for the sake of having one. It's morely a style statement.And Mackbook, that's certainly for the folks who want serious quality and a hassle free experience with their machine,morely for professional use.

there you will find many Apple fan boys .... many reviews are pro apple ...

I find Apple Fanboys to be more tolerable than others. Fandroids are mostly geeks who will talk about some obscure phone GPU/CPU speed and do everything to defend their Android phone. No insult meant to those people. But I have some friends who have gone to great lengths to prove that their phone is superior to iPhone. All I do is just smile and laugh maniacally inside me 🙂