• Thread starter Thread starter Kevin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 6,836

Kevin

Regulars
ISP
Dataone, Reliance Wimax
Hi friends , i am New to this forum , and i have an annoying problem for the last two months and hope u guys read it and reply. I download latest Tamil songs movies from this website www.tamilvibration.dk , but for the last 1 month i cannot open this particular website with my broadband connection , the webpage opens and it starts loading loading but i it is continuosly loading and it doesn"t open fully , so i am not able to download latest songs and i am very frustrated. I tried Open Dns , but the problem still persists .

I tried opening this(www.tamilvibration.dk) website in a proxy site(ViaFirewall.com - Browse your favorite sites without restrictions), to my suprise the webpage opened fully ..but i am not able to download because proxy sites does not support downloading huge files.

Guys plz help me to open this particular website so that i can download latest songs ..
@essebee , plz help in this problem , u have solved many problems in this forum and i hope u solve my problem also . thank u .

Note: There will be some grammatical mistakes in this thread , plz dont mistake me....

Looks like the server is facing some problems.

Tamilvibration.dk - Tamil Vibration

No before two months i was downloading from this site , but for the last 2 months the website loads only half and i am not able to download ... If i try from a proxy site , the website opens but the file cannot be downloaded because proxy site does not support to download huge files...

web site opening normally. I have to register to test & try a download.will try after 0900PM. Change your DNS to OPENDNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222in TCP/IP properties. Check with ipconfig/all.Also if you use FireFox browser better speed.give feedback, as I am not interested in the songs etc.Use Stardownloader or Freedownload manager. ( Google search )They can resume download, if d/l stopped for some reason or other.

web site opening normally.
I have to register to test & try a download.
will try after 0900PM.
Change your DNS to OPENDNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222
in TCP/IP properties. Check with ipconfig/all.
Also if you use FireFox browser better speed.
give feedback, as I am not interested in the songs etc.

i am using the same OPENDNS that u suggested , i am using firefox . R u getting the full page of the website??? I checked with ipconfig/all , in that DHCP enabled is NO ...

You can use Adblock plus flash block and No script to block unwanted pictures/flash etc.You can disable them , as and when you feel like. WEB Page is opening Ok, but little slow.Also check in you modem MOD mode selected. Higher line speed with ADSL2 can give disconnections. GDMT preferred.

You can use Adblock plus flash block and No script to block unwanted pictures/flash etc.
You can disable them , as and when you feel like.
WEB Page is opening Ok, but little slow.

Also check in you modem MOD mode selected. Higher line speed with ADSL2 can give disconnections. GDMT preferred.

essbebe , dont mistake me , can u explain how to check MOD mode selected , and should i install adblock plus????

^ it is better to install adblock plus , noscript and flash block add-ons
for firefox browser and you should allow only trusted sites thru these !

@kevin
Your modem model required. Look for DSL settings.
sample page for reference > select GDMT and Bitswap enabled.
http://i19.tinypic.com/6kqygzt.jpg.

Your complaint :
Check whether ::TamilVibration:: - Home
is opening properly and downloads
are not interrupted.

thank u for ur reply , i am using UT300R2U modem...

@kevin
Your modem model required. Look for DSL settings.
sample page for reference > select GDMT and Bitswap enabled.
http://i19.tinypic.com/6kqygzt.jpg.

Your complaint :
Check whether ::TamilVibration:: - Home
is opening properly and downloads
are not interrupted.

GDMT and Bitswrap is already enabled in my modem,,,

there are two models. One UT00R2U is identical to Beetel 220BX. page i have givenif different older model same way look for dsl settings.

there are two models. One UT00R2U is
identical to Beetel 220BX. page i have given
if different older model same way look for dsl settings.

GDMT and Bitwsap is already enabled in my modem,,,,, is there some other way .... Thanks..

try changing MTU values to 1492,1454 etc..whichever works for you..

can u explain how to change MTU values, plz