Anna Hazare

aseem trivedi released i while ago.........and his charges are dropped too

IT LOOKS LIKE A DUD ACCUSATION TO ME...........ITS NOTHING.100% water going to gadkari plants............and gadkari says 0.85% only...........its a huge gap man, there cannot be so much gap , because of all media scrutiny gadakari cannot be lying about this one so he must be confident ,as also he answered within an hour i suppose ,about all accusation.thats the problem with kejriwal................he is acting really stupid:uncomfortableness:

iCon

masoom kameena!
Regulars
I told you...he seems in a hurry. He himself diverting attentions of the people here and there...he should atleast wait and watch public and govt reactions before making next move. But nahi...saare sone ke ande aaj hi nikal lena chahta hai wo!

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Well, 0.85% wud be on paper. Unfortunately, whatever is on paper is legally accepted.Otherwise, who knows how much water really goes? Who will verify?Plus as far as I know, I think he didnt say only Gadkari planrs. He said, most of water goes to such plants and hardly anything is left for farmers.

media is dead??? will they not verify.........is what i mean?? if still after all this hue and cry ..........nobody could verify............then whats difficulty in illuminati's existence ??? nobody can verify that either :D and they still be there ......no???