Anna Hazare

huyogi

Regular
Regulars
I find the honourable PM's reticence in all such matters..since the time of the 2G scandal and before..most exasperating. Does he think it is beneath his dignity or that of his office, to venture an opinion, a comment, on a subject that preoccupies the minds of the citizenry, or engage with the members of the civil society personally? Is it not just possible that he may succeed in persuading the members of the civil society to take a softer stand in doing so? Is it his view that Anna Hazare and others are not campaigning for a just cause, or is it that he denies the legitimacy of that section of the committee on the bill, which comprises of the civil society members? Why then does he rely on these lackeys with their intellectual arrogance and glibness, whose sole purpose seems to stymie..like every other petty bureaucrat..a much required reform in the system, and who only aggravate the situation with their obstructive attitude and hostility, to act as intermediaries and spokespersons? He is known to be quite articulate when he chooses..or is it entirely the Congress party's strategy to use him as an ace in the sleeve, and allow him to speak only when things get out of control and there is no alternative left for him but to proffer an explanation, take responsibility and apologize on behalf of the government, to attempt to assuage the pain and hurt caused with his gentle voice and soothing words. Surely he is not entirely oblivious to what is happening on the ground, just as he could not have been so when A Raja was running riot! It is high time he chose to lead from the front for once where it matters, and not just rest on his triumphs in the areas of foreign diplomacy and trade agreements. The entire country is at a loss as to what to make of it all, would he please comment and impart some wisdom?PS: They say Baba Ramdev had an RSS and BJP backing. Quite the contrary, i say it was the RSS and BJP who saw a political opportunity and jumped onto the Ramdev bandwagon like the hyenas they are. If anything Baba Ramdev was a Congress mole hired to divert and deflect attention from the people's movement and the Lokpal bill, to belittle it with his antics and unrealistic demands and sidetrack it altogether, which is exactly what we see reflected in the media and public opinion today.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
if u tear apart the back of his shirt, u will see Sonia & Rahul's, oops, Antonia & Raul's hands going into this dummy.

raman_286

Regular
Regulars
Hats off to Anna Hazare for starting a mass movement against corruption. Everyone should personally oppose corruption. Only we people help the corrupt and they become confident that no one is going to stop them. My passport application was rejected 3 times and at one time I was also willing to hire an agent...But then I saw Anna Hazare fighting just for us....and then a thought crossed my mind that now its me who is helping the corrupt....The agent wud pay some bribe to get my work done. I tried again twice and at last I was able to get my passport.......WE MAKE THE COUNTRY WHAT IT IS AND SURELY WE CAN MAKE IT THE BEST...

HerpDerp

Regular
Regulars
heh, when i'll be done with my Unit Test on 16th, i'll try my best to make a chart right in school sayin: "**** INDIAN POLITICAL BRAIN DONORS, **** BJP, **** CORRUPTED PORTION OF CONGRESS..." that's how i am gonna do..

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Hey Samm, u too? great! Keep up the spirit. But as of now Anna ji is telling that jantar Mantar will be the venue. I heard it in the news today afternoon. Dont know about any other update on venue after that.