Animax removed

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 7,401
TS is removing channels at very fast speed . Wt the reason for it . Any Idea ??

making space for neo hd channel in a constraint tp space, ts has to remove some existing channels

Yes, looks like they are removing less viewed channels and planning to add some HD and high demanding SD channels.

some channels like baby tv should be removed across every dth as they are waste of tp. i bet not even a single baby would be watching baby tv

Exactly. Even ESPN News is useless channel. I wonder if someone watches it .

ESPN News is actually there on D2h, which is a waste. And actually this move by TS is good only. There are so many different type of "Similar looking" cartoon channels around, that if u remove 10% or even 20% of them, then too no 1 wud be bothered. But the removal wud create lots of free space.

Why the hell they remove Animax!!!
It is one of the best channels around.
And is TS lost it?? saying it has less TRP's?? Totally nuts
Its an Anime chanel one way of connecting to the world Anime.
Ive paid for this channel for a year give me back my money!!!! if u dnt want to payback the money give the channel back!!!!!!
Plzz set up a poll then u will find out how popular this channel it is!!

----------

Why the hell they remove Animax!!!
It is one of the best channels around.
And is TS lost it?? saying it has less TRP's?? Totally nuts
Its an Anime chanel one way of connecting to the world Anime.
Ive paid for this channel for a year give me back my money!!!! if u dnt want to payback the money give the channel back!!!!!!

Guyzz plzz set up a poll or just use this thread to vote for Animax.Ppl who love Anime plzz say "Yes" or " Bring Animax back" as replies each and every one of ur vote counts plzz guyzz.Ppl who dont know what Anime is better go watch them before making any negative comments about it plzz.

Guyzz plzz set up a poll or just use this thread to vote for Animax.Ppl who love Anime plzz say "Yes i want Animax Bring it back!!!!" or " No I dont like Anime" as replies each and every one of ur vote counts plzz guyzz.Ppl who dont know what Anime is better go watch them before making any negative comments about it plzz.Plzz help us bring back AnimaxPlzz select one of these Two optios to vote plzz

some channels like baby tv should be removed across every dth as they are waste of tp. i bet not even a single baby would be watching baby tv

perhaps you are underestimating the viewing preferences and intelligence of kids born in the 21st century..baby TV used to bring a big smile on my 1.5 yr old nephew's face...