Androidland

almon

Regular
Regulars
Mar 1, 2009
Thats a great idea they got.
If something like this were to open over here, it would be awesome!!!!!!
thats not innovative idea. the idea stolen from apple. Similar to what we call apple store.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i wonder how soon would apple sue google and telstra for opening up android stores. :anger3:

mavihs

Regular
Regulars
Aug 29, 2011
Cyber World
thats not innovative idea. the idea stolen from apple. Similar to what we call apple store.

looks like your one of the Apple cult followers!!! :/
i would have written good long answer to that but i don't want to waste my time on a an Apple fanboy who thinks Steve Jobs is a god!!!! :/

almon

Regular
Regulars
Mar 1, 2009
looks like your one of the Apple cult followers!!! :/
i would have written good long answer to that but i don't want to waste my time on a an Apple fanboy who thinks Steve Jobs is a god!!!! :/
As your wish. But I said what I felt was truth.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Thats funny!!! Apple store is just a retail store.. Just like we already have a Sony showroom or any other branded product showroom .. And I have not researched it but I am sure Apple is not the first to open a retail store ...I am sure you agree that Apple invented the rectangle as well.

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
Regulars
May 21, 2011
Delhi
"Androidland was built in collaboration with leading Android handset makers Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, Motorola and LG and is a temporary installation."

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
"Androidland was built in collaboration with leading Android handset makers Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, Motorola and LG and is a temporary installation."

but it looks quite permanent.