Android Troubleshooter

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 119
  • Views Views 11,511
Well, i had somewhat similar trouble.....the only thing was that I had certain apps that were backed up thru Titanium, but i wanted to remove them. 1 of them was Swype keyboard. Weirdly, it showed 30 MB of space used, but i neither cud stop, uninstall, etc with it! Checking out the options in Titanium now.

Well, i had somewhat similar trouble.....the only thing was that I had certain apps that were backed up thru Titanium, but i wanted to remove them. 1 of them was Swype keyboard. Weirdly, it showed 30 MB of space used, but i neither cud stop, uninstall, etc with it! Checking out the options in Titanium now.

You want to remove Swype keyboard!!! And I just can't live without it. When I got my Motorola Photon, the first thing I checked was if Swype was preloaded. It was preloaded, even then I removed it using Titanium and installed the latest beta to get Hinglish support.

I liked Swiftkey more than that. And i bought it recently when it was with discount.

U use so much of the memory! I am still pretty much comfortable with having 16 GB each on phone & on SD card.....havent felt the need to upgrade even after almost a year of using it.

My collection of music is large. But then, the selected few that i like to listen when i squeeze out some time to freshen up, arent that much. I hardly have 2-4 GB of music in the phone. Apart from that, its the snaps i click, and the apps.

And imagine people who are used to playing these hifi games these days like asphalt and all. I have dead trigger and each update is about a few hundred mbs.

Is it? I have got Asphalt few days back, and havent checked my memory usage post that. Hope i dont have to remove it!

Can People with 5 inch and above screen Android device running "ICS" check if they get a incompatible Device error when trying to Install "HDFCBANK Mobile Banking" from Playstore ?Seem like there was a bug in Android 4.x.x and one need to used modifed playstore App with some DPI trick, but that would not be possible for non-rooted users and for all devices, so I am sure HDFC would come up with some other solution.Already notified the Bank but they would need to re-produce the error to be able to fix it.