• Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 5,230

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
This is for a person who currently has a Wave 3. Trying to save this person from making the mistake of buying Galaxy Grand. What would you suggest?

Well Mega has already been announced. Not sure if Note Mini or Note Plus are planned as well. 😀

Upvote 0
chromaniac said:
Well Mega has already been announced. Not sure if Note Mini or Note Plus are planned as well. 😀
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Note Mega with S pen? or what? I can not just keep up with Samsung phones. Even if you put names of 2-3 non-existing phones starting with Galaxy, I will just scratch my head saying 'ok, this might be the real thing' and move on without actually bothering to check what's the real deal.[/color]

Upvote 0
Samuel said:
Samsung is the Noka in India now!
Nokia 1100, Nokia 1101 etc etc

Samsung S2, S2 Plus, Advance, Advance+, Steel, Plastic,
It's just going to sell.
My head still goes well with names than confusing names. If names are distinct and unique, then its fine.
Nokia's recent naming scheme is best according to me and sadly, it's least in a demand now. Their CX-XX type scheme sucked badly when it was in demand and confused people like nothing else. Samsung is trying to beat them in every aspect including this.

Upvote 0
Yeah. Their Lumia naming has been quite good but that's largely because they have launched like 6/8 models till now. Once they start launching 2-3 models per month, it would become a challenge even for them.
Their feature phones are already getting messed up Nokia 105 is their cheapest offering but the number is higher than Nokia 100 and 101.

Upvote 0
Technoholic said:
I meant S2 Plus? Though Manu said it had crappier specifications compared to the S2 itself. Also, I imagine that the S2 available today is the crappier version of the S2 and not the original one?
Yes, preciously. They messed up with S2 indian variant too. But that version is actually better in some aspects especially development point of view due to Qualcomm chipset (although again, that doesn't matter much to average users) .
i9100G have ti omap not Qualcomm, best for development as it's the same chip set as Galaxy nexus but on stock Samsung ROM some games lags because of the poor gpu

Upvote 0
It matters! For app compatibility or rather efficiency of overall software w..r.t. hardware. Everything today about smart devices is better optimized for Qualcomm like web is for WebKit.

Upvote 0