Android Malware Ups by 400 per cent

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 8,278
Fud

Fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage

similar to what facebook tried to spread about google.

android allows you to install apps from any source. i can download an APK file from the web and install it just like a regular application. the app store is not tightly controlled. you would be crazy to install random apps from the app store as well. would you download and install any app you find on any random website? same applies to android too. you would find apps with good reviews and recommendations and only then use it.

android allows you to install apps from any source. i can download an APK file from the web and install it just like a regular application.

the app store is not tightly controlled. you would be crazy to install random apps from the app store as well.

would you download and install any app you find on any random website?

same applies to android too. you would find apps with good reviews and recommendations and only then use it.

V true 🙂

so the only thing against android in this case is one thing we like about android. the ability to quickly publish apps on the android market without waiting for moderation.

Anybody using a Mobile security suite ? I think AVG and Kaspersky has one.

I am using Lookout Mobile Security. It scans for viruses,malware & spyware. It automatically backs up my data, so I am quite satisfied with it.

I am using Lookout Mobile Security. It scans for viruses,malware & spyware. It automatically backs up my data, so I am quite satisfied with it.

does it affect performance ???

Applanet contains malware??

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

it can .. you need to be very choosy while selecting the apps

does it affect performance ???
I haven't used my phone without Lookout even for a single day so can't tell it.
But from the general experience

The games work fine. . . (Angry Birds,PES 2011)
UI is smooth. . .
Awesome application