Android htc phone,how to export Android sms to pc & mac?

• Thread starter Thread starter ToddCarey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,234

ToddCarey

ISP
china
I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a friendly txt, html or pdf format that is easy to read. I have the sms.db file ready to use, i just want to be able to easily convert it. What applications that are completely free can I use? I have over 10000 sms in this database. Thanks!

----------

search "apolsoft" in google

Sms backup and restore comes in as a really handy tool for this. And if u do not mind the file format, then even Go Sms Pro has backup facility.

heh. you fell for the spam bait. his post with the promotional link is stuck in the moderation queue.

I thought he genuinely wanted to know how that app was, & if there was any other app! How cunning the spammers are!

he is pretty stupid from what i see. he posted a question. and then responded to it from the same profile. usually we see a response from a new different identity after a couple of hours/days.

I strongly recommend that you use "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer", because I just purchased, I feel very good.I encountered similar problems, this software really solved my problem, thank you.