Android app with push support for Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail

ISP
Jio
Which is the best email client in which I can set up my Hotmail, Yahoo and GMail account with push support (all three in a single application)? Currently I have three different applications for these three services, the experience is fine but I'm used to having a single application and will certainly prefer one app over multiple apps.

i have a feeling you are asking for too much. i understand you are currently using official apps which do support push from the operators. the same push support is unlikely to be available with third party apps. your yahoo account might not even have free pop/imap service.

Keep Gmail as primary and use the 'Accounts and Imports' feature which will pickup all the emails from other accounts onto your Gmail account and assign labels to it. That's what I've done. No issues so far, although it's not a push.

i understand you are currently using official apps which do support push from the operators. the same push support is unlikely to be available with third party apps.
That's slightly disappointing tbh. Even bada has an application with flawless push support having all three email providers in a single app.
BTW what do you mean by 'the same push support' here?

Not sure which mobile phone and which version of Android you are using but, I do get all mails (Live,Yahoo,Gmail etc) listed at one location.Without any third party application.I am running Gingerbread.