Amul masti Chach Adultrated

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,987
D

Deleted member 13033

Mom has been taking this as she is going threw chemo.
To everyone's surprise, we found this yellow gue at the bottom of the pack :\

wiiPQDN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's a scary thing for such a brand, who always promised Quality in lieu of premium price.

You should certainly mail them this pic and mention the batch number too,
if nothing else the Morons getting paid for quality control should work a day or two at their factory and
your efforts might save someone from becoming sick due to this.

Updating the thread, amul people did not bother themselves to get back to me regarding this.

Had sent mail via their website a guy called up said he will send someone but never did.

I registered complain again but nothing happened also mail ids given on their websites don't work :\

it is not amul's fault but people who are making & selling adulterated products.I prefer mother dairy products instead of Amul's.Mother dairy has their registered booths and if the booth owner sells adulterated products then it would be easy to held him accountable or catch him red handed but with Amul,any corner shop can sell their products and who knows how many of them are selling adulterated products knowingly or unknowingly..

What is that yellow stuff actually ?
You should be able to explain what that is when you are making a case against such a company.

Does it matter what the hell is this?

If it's unexplainable then company is not responsible?

Ask the right questions dude

Question is that....... Should it be in there?

Last edited:
I am asking becoz may be its some milk stuff, some cream or something.
If we are not sure if its the harmful stuff, then what are the charges to be pressed against the company.
"Should it be in there" may not be enough to make a case. "Should the harmful stuff be in there" can make the case.
There are govt food adulteration departments. They do check our samples if we are suspicious. So there are ways if we really want to find out what it is and they themselves can take some action if required.