AmazonBasics

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,720
AmazonBasics India | USB Cables, Apple Lightning Cables, HDMI Cables & more

Amazon seems to have added lots more products to AB in the recent days. not sure if batteries were available before but they are now. in addition, lots more products for home improvement like soap dispenser and other bathroom accessories. prices are reasonable but on the higher side compared to budget brands. and i am going to assume that they are non returnable like most amazonbasics branded products. but might change from one product to another.

^ I learnt it the hard way that amazonbasics stands are non returnable

I got a monitor stand and it was too high and it was not fitting in my pc stand. I was like okay and went to return it and they didnt take back stating it is a computer accessory (wtf? makes sense for electronic products but this is a fucking metal stand) I argued it can be classified as furniture but they were like sir we can only replace the products if anythings wrong but we wont accept return :/

I said fuck it, got a screwdriver and removed the whole upper plank on my pc stand to fit my monitor.

i bought the mini tripod. too unstable for a point and shoot camera. more suitable for smartphones. now it's lying idle because the one time i actually needed it with a point and shoot camera, it turned out to be impossible to use and i ended up taking photos with my phone camera.