Amazon Prime Music (Now with lyrics support)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 31,603

Is Amazon Prime Music good enough for you to dump Apple/Google/Saavn/etc Music Service?

• Total voters
I have very recently starting trying Music streaming services. First tried Jio Music, but it turned horrible experience and again I went back to offline downloaded mp3 music files. After few days thought yo give try at Gaana.com app. It was good experience and songs sounded really great compared to mp3 files. They had good 90s Hindi music collection and I liked Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan Radio. I was almost about subscribe Gaana app for 1 year so I can download songs, until Amazon Prime Music launched. Since I am Prime member I can download songs and play if network is weak or not available (which happens often when I travel). So for now its Amazon for me, and today I uninstalled Gaana app 🙂

Read somewhere downloadable content ? Didn't find any link.. it can be played anywhere if downloaded?

This whole clubbing of free delivery with movies is lame, they should keep prime delivery separate and as not all are likely to be wanting to watch movie who shop online, 499 for free prime delivery was reasonable for a year, now 1k is too high for people who just interested in prime delivery.

Read somewhere downloadable content ? Didn't find any link.. it can be played anywhere if downloaded?
the app caches the song locally which it can play offline. you cannot transfer that content to your computer or play it using any other app. similar to how caching works on netflix and other content apps.

just realized that alexa inside Amazon music app accepts regular queries. alarms and reminders are however not supported even if you have echo connected to your account. but it happily answer queries.

HMp0RY7.png

you can use voice command for alexa as long as the app is in front and display is turned on. works well.

What's more fun than listening to your favourite International hits? - Singing along with your music.
We are thrilled to introduce lyrics for popular International songs. So now belt-out Taki Taki or go-pop with Shape of You, lyrics is there at every step to ensure a great music experience.

4eB0YzH.png

We are delighted to announce the launch of podcasts on Amazon Prime Music. Now enjoy listening to over 9 million podcast episodes across business, self-improvement and motivation, news, technology, comedy and more. Listen to popular shows like On Purpose with Jay Shetty, Ted Talks Daily, Cyrus Says, Paisa Vaisa and many more, on the Amazon Music app on Android and iOS, web, or any Echo device.