Amazon Prime India (Rs. 1499 per year now)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
for people who want to renew their prime membership now to get the cheaper rate... there is a way to get your current subscription cancelled and pay for a new one at 499 today. no refunds though.

Source

Last edited:
Enjoy unlimited FREE fast delivery

Guaranteed One-Day and Two-Day delivery with no minimum order size
Why pay Rs.100 for One-Day Delivery every time you need an item quickly? As a Prime member, get unlimited FREE One-Day and Two-Day Delivery to over a hundred cities in India. Choose from eligible items in the country’s largest online store, no minimum order size needed.

Prime members also enjoy discounted Same-Day, Morning and Scheduled Delivery to pin-codes in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and more cities across India.

You can see all the Prime delivery options available for your order at Checkout.

Grab the best deals first and shop exclusive offers

30-minute Early Access to Lightning Deals, and member-only exclusives
You can now be among the first to decide what's hot and what's not. As a Prime member, you get early access to top Lightning Deals every day, 30 minutes before other customers.

Choose the Prime Early Access filter when you search deals, and be the first to view the best deals every day.

Prime Video is coming

Get exclusive access to Amazon Original Series and Movies, as well as premium movies and TV shows from Indian and global content providers. Stay tuned for more.

So it would be sold at a discounted price of Rs. 500 if you start your trial now. Regular price would be Rs. 1000.

Unlimited FREE fast delivery
FREE One-Day and Two-Day delivery on eligible items*
No minimum order size
Never worry about meeting a minimum order value to get free delivery
30-minute early access to deals
Be the first to shop top Lightning Deals
Discounted Same-Day, Morning and Scheduled Delivery
Across pincodes in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and more cities

Looks like I would be ordering a lot from Amazon now.

Got the trial!

Thinking about my purchase history, I see except my phone, I got everything from Amazon's Fulfilled sellers, who I guess may be eligible for Prime deliveries. Not bad.

Ordered five products today. Two would arrive tomorrow. Rest would arrive before 30th.

aeaaaa3c5e30ca82e92f5616418143e4.jpg

Hope they introduce 4k hdr also here, but they don't have hdr still in the UK . 4k wud be great too.

two products delivered today as part of prime. it is going to be awkward getting daily need items like soaps, hair cream, oil through courier 😀

it will be better if they start selling all daily needs from all brands !
started using free trial , my place far away from any metros , so getting free shipping on all Amazon fullfilled items even below Rs 499