• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,641

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

BTW how do these online stores work? Do they need a fresh/recent prescription for even lifelong medicines like the ones for diabetes and heart?

Have ordered diabetes medicines from Pharmeasy & 1MG last year. Didn't ask for anything. Was able to place the order and it delivered within a week.

Though I'd suggest staying away from ordering medicines online which have ambient temperature requirements like the Diabetes ones.

1MG did ask for a valid prescription when I ordered medicines for diabetes and blood pressure.

Have ordered twice, will order again today or tomorrow.

1mg, pharmeasy and netmeds does offer call back from tatponjia doctor to issue prescription if you don't have one.

so anyone from bangalore or west bengal seeing this option at their end? i wonder if it would be accessible through the website as well.

I actually found the exact medicines online that the doctor prescribed for my mother. The local shops keep the brands with higher margins.

If I spend 2.5k locally, I pay around Rs. 800 less online or I'll have to go to Bhagirath Palace.

@Sushubh You don't need a fresh prescription for such diseases. I used a six months old prescription, and it still works. But these patients should ideally visit the doctor every six months. So.