Amazon Pay now has credit card payment option!

and i stopped using Amazon after someone here pointed out that amazon does not even clearly mark these payments as credit card payments in bank records which makes it hard to identify later on. sticking to PhonePe. the lack of confusion is definitely worth the 25/50 bucks they offer. amazon really need to do better.

Just need to add some keyword. Cc/lpg/mobile/etc. Right now it is the same as any purchase from their store.

They asked for the last three months bank statements and salary slips from me. The folks over there don't seem to be the brightest. There have been a lot of email exchanges and I'm expecting to hear from them in a week.

My application is stuck at document verification for a month now.

I had also gotten a pre approved offer on the app for some ICICI cards. I chose the MMT one as it had the lowest fee. Got a decent credit line of 6 lakhs. Right after I accepted it, I got calls from them offering Sapphiro as LTF. Anyway, around 3k spent in joining fee but got 1500 back as MMT cash at least. No documents were asked for. Now hoping to get the elusive Amazon card based on this one in a few months.

@mikrotik did you applied before May1? Due to rbi restrictions on amex you cannot apply for new sapphrio card right?

Icici customer service is weird though. I had a fd based card basically it was for my paypal use when 10-12 years ago not a lot of cards were accepted for PayPal. Linked fd was set for 6 months auto renewal and return was very poor. They don't allow to change renewal period either without closing the card and fd.

So I was not using that from years and decided to close it. Icici stupid policy is they won't close fd without closing the linked card even after 10 yrs.

The online customer support messed up somehow card was closed but they forgot to remove lien which should be automatically done. Initially they couldn't figure out what was the issue, after senior support got involved they found out the lien issue. Had to visit branch 3-4 times. Customer support would give different replies in written email. The branch guy saw email replies and had no answer, they cannot directly check with their own support team. And only online support has control over lien removal.

Finally after dozen of emails for 2 months I complained with RBI and it was resolved in a week.