Amazon Pay Later

Amazon customer care cannot do anything, you have to contact your loan provider with the loan account number mentioned in your cibil report.

They reported me as past due when I was not, in mid-2020. Discovered after i fetched the report after noticing a dip.

After months of follow-up CIBIL was corrected. Then discovered CRIF Highmark still is showing as past due. Again following up but yet to be corrected. And when I ask if this time they will make sure even other agencies like Experian , Equifax will also corrected - there is no answer. Experian also shows me as past due.

The biggest problem is that ABFL blindly redirects to Ola Money who keep saying we are following up without much updates. Basically, ABFL is saying that Ola is the one we will deal with - kind of insinuating they are the ones who either told us you have not paid or maybe ola did not settle them in time. I have a feeling I am not the odd one and there was a larger screw-up between ola and ABFL. Since ABFL, is not even willing to talk to me, I am stuck with emails to Ola folks.

P.S. I have sent more than 30-40 emails to them over this issue in past year or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smh
even for capital float I had to complain to RBI.

CF said they would close my account after I send them confirmation, then they just stopped replying I was not in a hurry so after few months I followed their escalation process and complained to senior customer support but they won't reply at all. So after 3-4 months I compalined to RBI and voila within 2-3 days they closed my account. lol and this time they were replying within 30mins.

They were denying I confirmed account closure even though I had all screenshots n everything of emails I had sent but there was no point in arguing about that.

P.S. RBI do not have an exact category for such complains but it works even if the Ombudsman forwards it to support team.

Amazon wants 10 days for the account to be closed. Though I might have made a mess sending in three requests through different mediums.

Also sent a request to Capital though that might result in me getting added to their spam mailing list.

The Amazon paylater account was not 100% funded by Capital Float Rs. 8000 was funded by KVB hence its reported accordingly to cibil, however the KVB share which is reflecting as active will be updated as closed in 15-25 working days.

In case of any queries or assistance required, you can write to us at myloan@capitalfloat.com or call us at 080 6807 5001.

Capital float replied this. ^^

This is a mess. Amazon shows capital float is their partner, then capital float partners with someone else about which we have no clue. CF should have also told their partner to close loan account when I closed my Amazon Pay later. I don't have access to this 8k they are reporting.

@Sushubh you should confirm with capital float if they are funding your account 100% or other partners are involved.

i don't think amazon earlier was taking pay later account closure request directly, they were asking users to contact capital float

Just wait and watch . who knows KVB may have partnered with someone else as well 😛

There must be a loan Agreement with Capital float when you first signed up that has all the terms and conditions/details/clauses. If in that it mentions other companies/partners then you need to do a follow up with them otherwise you are just bound by the agreements tnc. I remember getting one when i first signed up for paylater(closed now) and that just has capital float

you can check loan amount reported in cibil by CF and if it equal to your pay later limit or someone else is providing the remaining limit.

we mainly trust Amazon and they end up doing this shit.

so my account is now blocked. appears like that in Amazon pay. and i can no longer reapply for it.
not sure if i should bother checking if they made a mess of my credit score or anything.

So checked credit report. Capital Float section doesn't show closed. Only Reported and Cerified which I am not sure means it's no longer active.

A regular loan from ICICI has a date closed date along with last payment details.

Does this mean I don't have to worry about it anymore?

kzKa1Cd.webp
MhrlxJZ.webp

Last edited: