Amazon Pay Later

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
iZakRov.png

Did an electricity bill payment on Amazon & got offer unlocked of registering for Amazon Pay Later & get 250 cashback. If you have already done KYC with Amazon, they just ask you to confirm the PAN number. Have not yet got the cashback, but looks Pay Later approved as it showed me an approved amount.

Side note: there is 10% upto 75 (min amount 600) offer on Citibank cards for Electricity bill payment
Second Side note: Is PayLater a brand or something - We had Flipkart PayLater I think & ICICI PayLater.. Or just out of ideas. I think its just no unqiue ideas. As I remember some brand, maybe Amazon itself ran a campaign to suggest names for this offering.

I guess I had seen this thread earlier and hence the first post stuck in head.

Got 250 cashback - with 15000 as approved limit

@mhsabir can you check your latest cibil if there is a new account from Karur Vysya bank.

I closed my paylater account months ago with NOC from capital float. But now this bank is reporting the same loan account number as open.

How after 1 yr this bank can report a consumer which is reported by another lender.

I found out about this after noticing other user reporting this issue on another forum.

Yesterday in panic I disputed that cibil record also sent email to bank that i have not used this loan.

Yes I see karur Vysya with same account number. I see the amount as split 3000 with capfloat and 12000 with karur vysya.

Articles indicate that kvb are one of many partners onboarded with capfloat. Did you approach Amazon for closure of capfloat - i guess you will need to reach them again for this stuff.

Looks like a mess. The bigger worry is if one of the other partners will pop up in future.

Last edited:
In Amazon app it shows capital float was the lender and my account was closed on my request.

There was no info about this bank anywhere. I am relieved to know there was no fraud use of my PAN but how this bank automatically assigned me a loan.

i am currently on chat to try closing my pay later account. though help document suggest calling them 🥺

Ok, so we have two lenders now capfloat and idfc and in turn capfloat may partner with others. It is indeed bad.

Why capital float is in business if they need a partner for providing 10k limit.

And this weird bank was waiting for 1 year before reporting to cibil.

All these neo banks, paylater with different partners will become a huge pain in the ass. My cibil looks like a mess now because of flipkart and Amazon paylater.

I can't even begin to tell you the mess that Ola money (Aditya Birla FL) has put me in.