Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

In the statement. Till now the calculations have been absolutely fine but for this time.

You guys are getting rewards points? 😕

Can someone help me out?

I am trying to apply but can't get past the step 2 where they ask you whether you are salaried or self employed.

I entered salaried and entered my office details but kept my office email email blank and unticked the 'I authorize icici group or its third party service providers to offer me their products and services'

and clicked on proceed but nothing is happening. Changed browser as well.

I don't wanna give them my office email ID and I certainly don't want 3rd party promotional offers.

What's wrong here?

They require official email address confirmation.

You can enter your office email address, once you get the card you can ask them to update your email address to the personal one, usually they won't be sending promotional offers to your office mail address.

2% for recharges/bill payments - not sure if that is always - But I have found the promotions on the app showing that almost every time.

Why not have both?

JOkeuoI.png

Right HDFC comes with joining and annual fees. So if you will be making sufficient purchases, it might be better. Also Amazon ICICI cashback is in form of Amazon Pay. So need to see that as well.