Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I had got sms which mentioned that i have to enable online payment. And the card was added to my Amazon account but the pin or cc details have not been shared and not available in my icici netbanking account.

I wasn't an ICICI customer when my application got approved, so my experience would be different.

After the approval SMS I received an SMS stating my User ID, starts with CPR to generate password.

Since you seem to be an ICICI customer, they'll most likely seed your card in your existing account soon.

Do you people ever calculate the rewards points in ICICI Amazon CC?

I was shocked to see just 18 reward points for my 5k+ spending. In that 2.4k product purchase in AMAZON.

No wallet topup. No FUEL.

Where should i complain regarding this?

I normally keep an eye or have some estimates and never had an issue. I think icici customer care has to be it.

imobile fucked up the transaction view. earlier it used to show cashback for individual transactions. now it doesn't. manual calculations are possible. i haven't seen cashback being low compared to what i paid on and off Amazon in the previous month so never bothered to calculate manually.

It is no longer my primary card , so transactions are less. But I did go back and check and looks proper in the months gone by.

One month after receiving the card i still cant use it because these idiots dont know what they are doing. I cant link the card to my account and enable online usage..

I had got sms which mentioned that i have to enable online payment. And the card was added to my Amazon account but the pin or cc details have not been shared and not available in my icici netbanking account.
I would suggest you contact ICICI-Amazon customer care (this is seperate from ICICI Bank customer care) on toll-free 18001020123. Hope this helps.

so annual statement is generated and it's kind of stupid how it has two dedicated columns for foreign transactions.

I did two transactions totaling to 3700, should I not get 1% on this? I only got 1 reward pt.