Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

If I spend Rs. 30k annually on it, the 1k fee is waived off.

Dear Customer, Thank You for using your Citi card ending xxx. You have spent Rs. 6680.41 in 06 months this membership year. With spends of Rs. 23319.59 more by 01-MAR-2022, we will be pleased to waive the annual fee on your card. Keep using your Citi card - it's the best way to pay!

Lol.

Signup with hdfc link on cibil and see impact with score simulator.

There will be some impact but it should be okay after 3-4 months.

If you plan to apply for some other card I guess do that before closing your Citi card.

I guess there is not much Citi specific occasional offers that you are able to utilize - If so, maybe you can close it.

Flipkart does not support Amazon ICICI. So for those if CIti offers come up, you can use that and/or other grocery stores etc. i would say if you use the 30k with ICICI Amazon you would get 300 bucks - but if you are able to make one strong purchase of 10k and get 1k as cashback/discount - Its worth to try and keep it & utilize for the 30k (or pay the annual fee of I guess 250-500?).

I am in same dilemma about my Citi card. Earlier I got point redeemed at Indian Oil Petrol Pump (1 point = Re 1 worth Petrol). But now I am filling mostly at Shell, so points keeps accumulating on Citi card.
Also no offers on Citi card unlike SBI/HDFC. I am also thinking whether to Close Citi and go for some additional card (I have Amazon ICICI as well).

They rejected my application last year citing that I've a lot of unsecured credit.

I think Citibank has gone to shit already. Called them on a 24 hours helpline and it plays, only open for emergency queries. Lol.

If you require any further clarification or assistance, please contact our 24-hour CitiPhone helpline (applicable across India) at 1860 210 2484 or +91 22 4955 2484, and we will be happy to help you.

I've a Rewards card and Citi's system isn't approving my application for Paytm's co-branded card for some reason.

Anything to do with the fact that Citi is exiting Indian market?

No, they rejected it last year too. They have some automated risk analysis system which rejected it.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any idea how to solve on hold as documents unclear issue?

tried uploading the documents twice via the app (manually as well as net banking option) and both times it says unclear 🙄

tried reaching out to customer care and honestly didn't find it helpful. one person told to email and when I emailed got an automatic reply to call on the number and when I again called them today one person told will transfer to Amazon customer care and my call got connected to ICICI customer care again and then the person asked for hold to check details and vanished, and the call got disconnected as well.

I thought it would be easy to get this card considering I am already an ICICI account holder but seeing customer support makes me think if I should consider other options 🤔