Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Just received the User ID in a separate SMS 3 hours after the approval.

The limit is 5 lacs.

I applied as salaried the first time, provided them with salary slips. The second time as self employed and they asked for nothing.

Last edited:
I am a student, Amazon prime member and order from Amazon pantry every month (for 2 families). I am quite a heavy user on Amazon. Applied as self employed with 3.5 L ITR and was rejected after 15 days.

this is why i had suggested earlier in this thread to file a fresh application. if it is to get approved, it would get approved immediately. if your application is stuck, it is likely to remain stuck.

Physical card got delivered yesterday.

What are the best ways to utilize this card except for using it on Amazon?

if you have a better card (more than 1% cashback or points) for regular expenses. use that. Amazon is mostly good for amazon purchases only. and if you still use Grofers. i suggest trying to get the stanchart digismart card. digismart card saves me more on grofers than amazon card does on all non-grofers spendings (i easily save 1000 bucks on grofers alone in a month). i also end up making one purchase a month on myntra to use their offer. it also has benefits on zomato, ola and one other platform.

@Samuel Mine was delivered yesterday. Got a message from icici that my card was dispatched, few hours ago and it will be delivered by 10th sep 😂. The message was too late.

I am thinking about using 10k rewards points I've on Citi card and closing it soon. It's not really good for anything now.

It's the first ever CC I got in my life. But yeah, time to get past that.

if the card is lifetime free, keep it. i read somewhere that it hurts your credit score if you close a credit card. might be incorrect information though.