Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Applied again as self employed this time. Let's see.

Can't believe they have made the bank agents available for verification even at 11 PM at night. Did a VKYC yesterday. Seems like we're making some progress. If at all this application gets approved under Self Employed, I'll get a very low limit most likely. Let's see.

Source

From what I know CIBIL/ITR/Income don't really matter for the Amzn ICICI Card.
My friend with lower CIBIL than me, got a limit 4 times my limit, as he had an ICICI Credit card from a long time.

Amd here I am , who applied for this card for 3 times and they rejected it every time.
I don't have any banking relationship with icici

@a.c That explains a lot. I remember having a B2 Digital Banking account with ICICI long ago. That's the only relationship I ever had with them. Lol

I applied for it right now. Literally the card got approved in a min 😂😂. The application was paperless. No income document verification, no kyc, nothing.

Yup if you have an account with them. Them its mostly instant approval.
Balance in the ICICI account does not matter, even if you have lakhs of FDs the credit limit will be puny unless you have a credit card/good credit history with them as well.

@a.c That may be the case. Someone i know had high variant account with icici and had used platinum fd card like for 6 months and had good credit record (has other bank CC's). His application was rejected.

He has got pre approved cc from icici and is waiting to apply for apay card after 6 months for instant card generation.

The card has been approved, where am I supposed to log in and how to check the limit?

Have received no information about it.

Last edited: