Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

this week icici is sending me transactional alerts on both email and sms with a delay of more than 24 hours.

Once a month. 5% cashback till 150 rupees. On fuel purchase over Rs. 2000. Till October 31 (iirc). On accounts which see this offer in Amazon mobile app. So complex. Much wow.

A7OMxzS.webp

I am reading that the offer is till October 20 - so not really a recurring thing?

ICICI customer care took my complaint about the status of application being stuck, even though the documents have been uploaded five times. I lost the count, the lady executive told me that it's been sent five times since June.

You need to upload the e-acknowledgement paper along with the ITR. They rejected my application anyway (after 10 days).

ICICI customer care took my complaint about the status of application being stuck, even though the documents have been uploaded five times. I lost the count, the lady executive told me that it's been sent five times since June.
yep, something vey similar happened with me. I would keep uploading on the app AND on the email they asked to send to, and they would keep responding every few days asking me to email it to them again. WTF!

Finally, blasted them on Twitter and everything got magically processed within 1 day!

So, I have received the first statement of Amazon CC. But I do not see any Amazon Pay balance being added for that transaction. Does it take time to appear? And now whom to contact?

imobile app does show your cashback on some transactions. it has been showing me zero for transactions on Amazon for a while now. they make it really hard for you to see how much cashback you should get. unless you do it manually. not sure if it is any different on their website. credit should appear on Amazon Pay website in a few hours. amazon should also send you an email alert of the added funds on the pay account.

last month, i got the confirmation message from amazon at around 9:50pm. i imagine it should be the same this month.

Last edited:
Just looked closely on the statement, the cashback will be credited in 2 days from bill generation. This text is so small that you would have to zoom in quite significantly.

does the quality of the physical card seem too low for you guys.? mine is bad, like they hastily stuck a low quality black paper on a generic atm, forgetting about the wrinkles, which are prominent. not to mention a ton of scratches on the card itself.

ever since they switched to tapping... i haven't really faced scratching problem. swiping was the worst. the chip thing also does not damage the card much. 90% of the times i am using my phone to pay so that works out fine as well. would really be nice if more indian banks would start supporting Google Pay on nfc capable devices.

in the end, this is not a premium card so it is not going to be metal or fancy stuff. not that metal cards would not scratch. most of the damage to my card happens inside my wallet. because of a metal button that is designed to lock the card folder. it dents all my cards that go below that metal bit.