Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

@Lobogris Sushubh suggested me to wait for a few weeks, because my applications haven't been rejected. They've been on hold, and after a few weeks of it being on hold the application is discarded. It has happened earlier.

As much as I would love to get this card, I've developed a dislike for this company. The entire thread is filled with reasons as to why.

Get a platinum card via local branch/ online. Apply for the Amazon pay card on its basis. That will be much easier.

I think they split the credit limit between the two cards. Amazon card will behave like an add-on card on your existing platinum card. This may not happen if they determine that you are worthy of more credit.

Maybe, you can upgrade your card from platinum to Apay after a month. This way, the platinum card will be deactivated.

So, Amazon CC application asks for office address, and it won't let you select anything outside of India...It won't let me proceed.

If I show myself as self employed they will not consider the offer letter or salary slip and will instead ask for ITR.

So got a call from ICICI that my application is pending. I told them the reason and they asked me to enter my residential address as the office address. Completed the form on call and the lady says, it is approved and will receive the card in 7 days.

Totally random process. No documents were asked.

Yes that helps. In that case they won't ask for docs but they will give the most basic credit limit as per your account history (which will be very low unless it's a salary account, if it savings account with hugh amount in FD still limit will be low).
It just doesn't make sense 😂