Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

what are the advantages of this Amazon pay icic credit card?

i guess i should have aimed for rejection as well coz my application is stuck at doc collection for a looong time now lol. guy wanted to collect 2 years of it return. not going to happen mate.

Got this recommendation from SBI. Pre-approved.

3sUC83V.png

God alone knows. Try getting a normal ICICI credit card first. After that you will likely be able to get the Amazon one as they often combine the credit limit of both and issue it instantly.

icici Amazon guys called me earlier today. didn't mention it return this time around. just kyc document including aadhaar (💩). if i manage to get that card, i am settled for now. digismart for Grofers and myntra. amazon for rest. idfc does have lower charges for international transactions which helps with domain/server costs but it's not that much to keep an extra card. though i imagine the card they would have offered me didn't have the lower transaction charges on international transactions. didn't bother to ask. it's not that the offer would disappear just because i said now lol.
Could you explain how they ended up calling you? Normally everything is done via Amazon app. Is there a way of reaching out to them?

when i first applied months ago, they didn't do instant ekyc for me. and asked me to schedule an appointment.

i am not saying i would get approved. icici has never approved me for a credit card except for my first one that was made through an FD account.

last time they wanted to ITR of last two years which i refused and told them to cancel my application. they never canceled though. the call today did not mention ITR so i said i am ok with the visit. would find out in a day or two if they still ask for ITR.

my dox were collected 3-4 days ago. still not approved. now basically waiting for rejection message though it would be nice to get this card!

I had bad experience with SBI card. When I applied for Car loan at HDFC and SBI, both banks gave me Credit cards.
HDFC had no charges at all, while after 1 month, I got bill of around Rs 900 for application/processing charges with tax for SBI card. I immediately paid and closed card next month without any usage.
HDFC card was also idle for 2 years without any usage, yet they didn't charge anything as it was lifetime free.